School

Amelia's POV

Monday morning
I was woken up by my arm being shaken violently, "Millie, psst Millie!"

"Mmm." I groaned tiredly.

"I wanna leave before dad wakes up, come on mom already left."

I turned to face my brother, "Are you ready to go?"

He nods, "I ate some cereal right after mom left but I still need to put on my shoes."

I nod as well and sat up, "Wait in here okay? I'll be right back." I stood up and walked to my small closet. I grabbed my uniform and left my room quietly, making my way to the bathroom.

I made it down the hall quickly and started brushing my teeth. I splashed some water on my face then took out my brush.

I brushed my hair into a ponytail and changed my clothes. I took off my pyjamas, swapping them out for a plaid beige skirt followed by my knee-high white socks. Then I grabbed my big black sweater and put it on, tucking it into my skirt a bit.

It was maybe a size or two bigger than I needed but oh well. I turned off the light and walked back into my room.

Levi had made my bed, the rest of my room had been cleaned last night so we could leave now. I put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and grabbed my backpack.

"Let's go." Levi walked in front of me as I grabbed my black shoes and closed the door behind us.

He got downstairs and walked to the front door, he put on his shoes and we left. We were walking down the sidewalk completely silent and surprisingly it wasn't that cold.

"Oh here Millie." My brother stopped walking so I did the same. He crouched down and unzipped his backpack, handing me a water bottle.

"Levi you didn't have to." I grabbed it from him and put it on the side of my bag, when I looked back down at him he was holding out a sandwich.

I smiled and grabbed the sandwich, "Your too much sometimes, thank you so much."

"Well mom made it, she just told me to make sure you didn't forget it." He stood back up and I hugged him.

"You're the best little brother ever." I held him for a few more seconds before letting go. I kissed his forehead, put my sandwich in my bag and continued walking.

"Do you think mom will come to get us after school?" Levi asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe? But if she doesn't then meet me at the front of the school okay." Levi nods and reaches into his pocket, pulling out my phone.

"I'll call you if she does come."

I smiled, rolling my eyes playfully at my forgetfulness, "Thank you Lee. I completely forgot about this."

He nodded once again, "I know you did, you always do."

I put the phone in my bag. Levi and I didn't speak any more until we got to the school, "Let's find the office so we can get our schedules."

Levi nods in agreement with my suggestion. I put my arm around him as we walked into the school.

(Edited)
Word count: 539