Talk

Amelia's POV

Tuesday afternoon
"Harrison I swear I'm going to chop your balls off." That was Paris threatening Harrison for throwing one of his fries at her.

"All you do is throw grapes at me, this is simply revenge."

"Take the revenge and shove it up your ass."

"Okay can you guys calm down? My brother is here." I was sat in between Tom and Levi, I wrapped my right arm around my brother.

"Yea I'm here guys, stop it." Levi said, obviously mocking me.

"Levi." I said, trying to be stern.

He decided to make a joke out of it seeing as he leaned over to whisper in my ear, "That voice won't work on me, try and see if it'll work on Tom."

I hit his arm, "Lee shut the hell up!"

"When you guys are all done arguing I wanna talk about the next time we're all going to hang out." Wyatt said before his girlfriend practically jumped into his lap.

"I don't know, I think we're all pretty busy for the next few days. We'll just have to see how everything works out." Tom said, earning a groan from across the table.

"You know what? We need to have the original gang hang out me, you, Harrison, Amelia and Paris. The core four even though it's five, ignore it."

My eyes widened as I let out a laugh, I can't believe he said that right in front of Ariana.

"And me, right babe?"

"Well like I said it would be the originals, not even Levi would come and he's like my little brother."

Ariana yelled, "What the fuck Wyatt!"

I covered Levi's ears, I don't know why since he's heard way worse.

"Can you calm down?"

Arianna looked at me intimidatingly. She rolled her eyes before getting up and walking away, Wyatt called after her. Once he realized she wasn't turning around he got up and ran after.

Toxic relationship much?

I moved my hands from Levi's ears, "Toxic ass bitch." Paris yelled in a high pitched tone.

We all bursted out laughing as we made small talk amongst each other as we ate. A few minutes later two angry fists collided with our table, causing us all too look up.

Bethany.

"Amelia I need to talk to you."

Before I could speak Tom spoke for me, "Hell no, go back to the sewer you crawled out of. Pennywise wants his whore back."

"Why do you need to talk to me?" I asked, we don't have anything to speak about.

"I just need to."

"Bethany if you don't leave I swear to god-" Before Tom could threaten her I placed my hand on his thigh and spoke.

"It's okay." I gave him a reassuring smile before standing up and following Bethany a few feet away from the table, they could literally still hear us.

"Did you know that your brother is friends with my little sister?"

My eyebrows furrowed, "I didn't even know you had a sister."

"She was with you on Halloween."

I thought for a moment, "Yea I know about her, I didn't know you two were related. What does that have to do with anything?"

Thank god Lindsey isn't like her sister.

"Well your little gremlin, gay ass looking brother better stay away from my sister or we're gonna have a problem. Tell him to watch his fucking back."

Hearing her talk like that reminded me of the way my father talks to Levi and I do not let that shit slide. I grabbed her arm, turning her back around to face me. I made sure to squeeze hard enough that it'll leave a bruise.

"If I ever hear you talking about my brother like that again, I'll kill you."

"Y-Your hurting me!"

"Good you fucking deserve it." I squeezed her one last time before letting go.

She muttered 'Psycho bitch' As I walked back over to my friends. Was that dramatic? Hell fucking yes, but I could care less.

(Edited)
Word count: 672