Wasnt feeling well

Amelia's POV

Wednesday morning
Paris quickly ran up beside me as I was making my way to my next class, "Sweetcheeks me and the boys all hung out yesterday where were you?"

I shrugged, "Wasn't feeling well, how are you?"

She smirked, "Huh how ironic Tom said he wasn't feeling well either."

Once again I shrugged, "That's unfortunate."

"You don't have anything to do with that Miss Amelia?"

I shook my head, "No Paris I don't, now have a lovely day, love you!" I gave her a quick smile and ran down the hall making my escape.

"I WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH, JUST YOU WAIT!"

"I'll text you later Paris!"

A few hours later...

I was at my locker collecting my things to get ready to leave for the day when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hello my pretty girl." He whispered making me shiver. Tom kissed my cheek making my face instantly burn up like many times before, "Hi."

He rested his head on my shoulder as I finished up. Closing my locker I picked up my bag. I turned around and put my backpack on as Tom started talking again.

Tom's POV

"How would you feel." I moved a piece of hair behind Amelia's ear, "About going out tonight?" Her eyes lit up, widening in excitement before going back to their normal size.

"I-I can't stay out during weekdays." She explained in a sad tone.

"Could I maybe just like beg your parents?"

She immediately shook her head at my suggestion, "No way no, no, no I'll try and ask my mom myself."

I nod, "Okay baby, just let me know."

Amelia smiles, "I will." I grabbed her hands lifting them to my face. I kissed her knuckles before pulling her into a tight hug. Amelia's face showed pure happiness with a hint of confusion before I completely pulled her in.

Her arms went around my neck while mine went around her back. I rocked us back and forth slowly for a few seconds before moving my hands to her sides, down to her hips. Amelia pulled away a bit so I was able to see her face.

As usual she was blushing, "Your so shy Amelia."

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"Don't apologize it's cute, I love it."

Amelia smiled shyly, "O-Okay well I've gotta go meet up with Levi." She motions behind her.

"Alright baby go ahead." I said, licking my lips as well as flashing her a cocky smirk. I wanted to make sure she knew that I was going to watch her walk away. Amelia's shyness just does something to me.

She gave me a small wave, turning around and making her way down the hall, my innocent girl.

Amelia's POV

"M-Mum?" She stopped cutting the vegetables she was preparing for god knows what and turned around to face me, "Yes Amelia?"

"May I go out with a friend tomorrow?"

"Uh I don't know, who is this friend?"

"A n-new kid from my school."

She rolls her eyes, "Yea I guess, just make sure your back at a decent time. Will she be picking you up?"

"Uh yes s-she will and I can ask if she'll drop me off as well so you don't have to worry."

"Alright well then, go on up to bed."

"Thank you mum." She nods before turning back around. I ran upstairs and immediately texted Tom.

Amelia: My mom said yes!

Tommy: That's amazing pretty girl! I'll come to get you tomorrow alright baby? Get some sleep<3

Amelia: Okay sounds good, night<3

A smile crept onto my face as I thought about how excited I was to be able to hang out with Tom again. Drifting to sleep I thought about what we might do tomorrow.

(Edited)
Word count: 640