Late night

Amelia's POV

Saturday night
The rest of my week consisted of Tom checking up on me and making sure I was alright, us hanging out a lot and getting to know each other better, me apologizing profusely for being rude to him and us not talking about how I injured my eye.

Speaking of my eye it got a lot better, mainly the swelling. The pain was worse on some days more than others but it's bearable.

*Knock*

*Knock, knock*

*Knock, knock knock*

What's going on, who's doing that?

"Amelia!"

"Huh?" I looked up from my bed and turned so I was facing my door. Right as I sat up my door swung open.

"Mom?" I stood up and turned on the lamp that's on my desk, "Why are you awake? What happened?"

She rolls her eyes at my questions, "Someone's downstairs for you."

"Where's dad?"

"I don't know, he hasn't come home."
She walked out of my room, leaving the door open.

I rubbed my eyes and made my way downstairs but I didn't see anyone around, who's supposed to be here?

"Lia is that you?" I looked over to my right, straight into the living room. What a surprise, it's Tom.

I rolled my eyes, "It's like midnight what are you doing here?" When he didn't respond I started getting frustrated, no way did I get woken up for this.

"What are you doing here!" I whisper yelled angrily at him. He stood up from the couch and walked over to me.

"Amelia oh have I missed you." He pulled me into a warm embrace that I quickly pulled away from.

"Tom oh my god you smell like pure alcohol!"

He nodded, "Well I may have had a smidge." He held up his thumb and pointer finger showing a tiny space in between them, "Dat much."

"Why are you here?"

Tom shrugged, "I just wanted to say hello to my favourite person, no need to be rude about it jeez."

"I'm your-"

Tom pressed a finger to my lips, "Shhh Lia your so loud, what are you trying to? Wake everyone up?" He said, making his eyes dramatically widen.

I pulled his hand down from my face so it dropped by his side, "No that's you." I said, poking his chest.

"Fine I'll just drive home all alone."
He pushed past me, nudging my shoulder with his.

"Shit I'm sorry I- ugh Lia." Tom hung his head down, pouting his lips.

"Tom it's fine you barely touched me." He rubbed his eyes tiredly before yawning.

"Let's get you upstairs." I said, grabbing Tom's hand and walking up the steps with him. He tripped a few times making us both laugh.

I opened my door and pushed him in so he understood that this is where he needs to go. I closed the door behind us and lead him to my bed.

"S-Sorry your probably not use to small rooms." I said as I pulled the sheets down to the foot of my bed.

Tom sat on my bed with a bright smile, "I love it, it's tiny like you. Boop." He says, tapping my nose with his pointer finger gently.

"I'm not tiny we're practically the same height and weight." Tom shrugged, kicking off his shoes before laying on my bed. Tom crossed his arms on his chest, laying flat on his back.