Pumpkins

Amelia's POV

Friday night
I pulled on a pair of black leggings to complete my outfit. I had on my leggings with a pink hoodie, my hair was straightened so I left it out. I finished the look with plain white sneakers.

The only things I'm taking with me are my phone and some cash, which I put in my phone case. I slid my phone into my hoodie pocket as I left my bedroom.

I knocked on Levi's door, "Lee?"

No answer.

"Hello Levi?"

"Y-Yea?"

"What are you doing?" I heard whispering coming from his room, it wasn't just him in there.

"Hello?" I asked again.

His door opened slightly, his head peeking out, "I-I'm playing a game, what do you need?"

"I'm going out, I wanted to ask if you wanna come."

"No I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Yea just go without me."

"Okay then, I love you."

He nods, "Love you too."

I nodded awkwardly, making my way down the stairs.

Levi's POV

"Is she gone?"

"Yea." I closed my door and turned around, not expecting Lindsey to be right behind me.

"S-So uh can we finish w-what we were gonna do?" She asked, blinking rapidly. She was nervous.

I nod immediately and cup her face, "Are you sure?"

Lindsey responded simply by connecting our lips.

Amelia's POV

Levi was being kinda weird. I wonder what's up with him. I ignored it and left my house, locking the door behind me. I walked down my driveway and climbed into the backseat of Tom's car.

"Good evening Nikki." I said, closing the door and moving to the middle.

"Hello darling."

I smiled, "How was your day?"

"Fantastic, how was yours?"

I shrugged putting my seat belt on, "It
was normal, kinda boring."

Nikki smiled, "Well I hope you like pumpkins because I absolutely love them and I'm very specific with which ones I'll buy."

I laughed, "I'll have to learn your pumpkin buying ways Nikki."

"Don't worry I'll teach you."

I nod and look over at Tom, "Hi."

"Hey." He smiled, "Are you guys hungry? Or should we eat after?"

I shook my head, "I'm fine unless you guys want anything."

Nikki shakes her head as well, "Nope, let's just get going."

Tom nods as he put the car in drive, "Alright then let's go."

Twenty minutes later we made it to the pumpkin patch, way faster than I thought we would. I mean I didn't know how far away it was but still. Tom parked and opened the car door for me.

"After you m'lady."

"You should've opened it for your mom." I muttered as I got out.

"Wow, Lia you ruined the vibe."