Bestfriend

Wyatt's POV

Wednesday morning
"I can't believe you weren't here yesterday dude, you missed out. I have so much to tell you!" I explained excitedly to my best friend as we walked into school.

"Alright then, tell me." He said walking up to his locker.

"There's a new girl, she's gorgeous. I swear she was sent down by the angels or something."

"Okay and what else?"

I shrugged, "That's all."

"Your life is so boring Wyatt." He said opening his locker.

"Hey yours is just as boring Thomas." He rolled his eyes pulling out his phone.

"What's her name?"

"Amelia."

"Last name?"

"I don't know."

Tom's POV

I rolled my eyes once again and looked at my friend, "Wyatt you don't even know her name?"

He shook his head before shrugging, "At least I know her first name."

"How am I supposed to find her Instagram for you?"

"Ask a random girl they have like FBI shit in their brain."

"Yea Wyatt I'll do that."

"Really?"

"No dumbass." I put my phone back in my pocket and took out some books from my locker before packing my bag away.

"Wyatt go get your stuff from your locker."

He rolled his eyes, "That's so much effort." Wyatt walked across the hall, which was less than fifteen feet away and opened his locker.

"Happy Stanley?" I nodded and closed my locker, walking over to Wyatt.

I leaned against the lockers next to him, "So what does she look like?"

"You'll have to see yourself." He said attempting to tease me.

I rolled my eyes, "Alright then." I stood up straight and rubbed my hands together. My phone started vibrating in my pocket so I took it out and checked who it was.

Harrison: Meet in science and also we have school off this Friday.

"Schools out this Friday and we're meeting Haz in science." I said to Wyatt, putting my phone away once again.

"Damn nice dude we should all hang out or something." I nodded in agreement.

"I'm ready we can go." Wyatt says, shutting his locker before we began walking to our first class.

(Edited)
Word count: 358