Thank you

The next stop was none other than the Gucci store.

Hongjoong insisted he would just wait outside, mildly intimidated by the security guards but mostly worried about money. He told them to go ahead but Seonghwa grabbed his arm and pulled him along.

He had never stepped foot in such a fancy place before but he wished he would get to again.

There weren't nearly as many clothes as there are in regular department stores but everything was neatly arranged so that it was clear what was being sold. He figured if someone was willing to pay that much for it they wanted to know exactly what they were buying.

Jinyoung had already picked out a few suitcoats and was looking around for an attendant to fit him. Hongjoong was overwhelmed and tried to tell Seonghwa he would just wait outside scared that if he even touched anything he'd have to pay for it.

But it was Seonghwa's turn to drag him around.

He brought him towards the suits as well, asking for advice as he looked at different colors and patterns.

"What about this one? I like the fit," said Seonghwa, holding it up to his chest.

"I don't know how much is it?"

"Price is not a concern. What do you think of the pattern?"

"It's nice but I'm not sure it's worth thousands of dollars," sighed Hongjoong, not able to fathom how Seonghwa just blew off a thousand dollar price tag.

"Hongjoong! I want your advice. You're so good at color-coordinating and you always look so stylish. Can't you help?" Seonghwa flashed puppy dog eyes.

Hongjoong was weak. With the flattery and the cuteness, he was unable to resist.

"Fine. If you wanted my advice, I think you would look best in—"

Hongjoong flipped through the rack, piecing together a few of his favorites.

"These."

He handed them forward to Seonghwa who stood frozen looking down at them.

"Well? You wanted my advice, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I just didn't think you'd go full stylist mode. I guess I'll go get fitted."

Hongjoong followed after him and they walked to the back. They made it to the rooms and an attendant ushered Seonghwa into a room and Hongjoong waited outside.

In a few minutes Seonghwa came out and Hongjoong's jaw dropped.

He had picked out an all-white ensemble with a tie around the waist. It was pulled nearly all the way but still sat a bit loose on Seonghwa's small waist.

"Well? What do you think?"

Hongjoong struggled for words before standing up to look it over.

"The waist would need to be taken in, and the sleeves are a bit short. I think the pants sit low enough—a bit of ankle makes them breathable and gives room for socks. I think maybe they could be brought in around the waist as well as at the calf here," he said, holding the fabric by Seonghwa's ankle.

The attendant nodded and took Seonghwa back to his room to change.

The next outfit was a three-piece maroon velvet number and Hongjoong held in his emotions to give notes.

"Take it in at the waist again, especially this jacket. Let me check the vest—"

Hongjoong pulled the jacket off, reaching behind Seonghwa to check the fit of the vest. It was at this moment that he saw Seonghwa's sculpted arms again and almost had a heart attack but continued through his burning ears.