one

If there is one thing that I hate is lies

If there is one thing that I hate is lies. They make me so angry, and thats what my father was doing to me right now. You would think, me a 19 year old assassin would be able to handle a simple kill on her own but no, her father has to control everything! "But why can't you just tell me the truth?" I say. 

"Aria I am, why would I lie to you." my dad said. 

Yes

"No. I sigh"

"Then why do you think I'm lying miel?

  (honey)

"I don't know dad but I just think its weird that I can go on another mission you throw at me but this one you can't even let me see the file for it." I stop walking and look at him,  papà se c'è una cosa che sai che odio è mentire ed è quello che mi stai facendo adesso." I said and walked away.

(dad if there is one thing you know I hate, it's lying and thats what you are doing to me right now)

I was walking to my room and was so angry, gosh! why do we have to have a damn mansion bigger then the fucking white house.

 When I finally got there---I opened my doors and went to my dresser to grab 2 of my guns and my case of knives. After that I walked downstairs to the range and grabbed my headphones and starting letting all of my anger out on the target. *picture at the top*

God! Why does he have to do this, If Natalia asked then he would've easily given the file to her but me being the youngest, he has to protect me from everything. I take off my headphones and turn around to see mama standing in the door way with that beautiful smile of her's.

"Bambina why are you so angry?" she asks. My mother knows me better then anyone else she has seen the good and the bad and the repeats of the good and the bad happen to me so she pretty much can tell my mood.

I sigh. "Papa is keeping something from me and he won't let me even see the file. "I said laying on her shoulder like a child. 

"Bambina, he loves you very much and doesn't want anything to happen to you, but I will talk to him and see what this is all about and me and your father are different but sometimes both know whats best. Ok bambina?" 

"Yes mama." 

" Good" she says and kisses my forehead. 

"Ti voglio bene mamma."

( I love you mama)

"Ti amo anch'io piccola" She says 

( I love you too baby)

___________________________

After my comfort session with mamma, I decided to call Lauren and tell her to get her ass over here. 

Lauren is my bestfriend, her mother died 10 years ago and her dad was abusive, I figured that out by dropping her sweater off at her house when we were in 7th grade and I heard yelling and cursing, and me being me I decided to open the door, it wasn't locked for some reason but as I was opening the door I saw Laur on the ground with tears down her face and her dad with the most evil look on his face and a beer bottle in his hand. The fucker was about to hit her and grabbed his hand before he could hit her. I will never forget that day.

When I told my father he agreed to take Lauren in and he treats her just like another daughter.

"Hello?"

"Lauren where are you?"

"Uh in my room watching old 2000's movies, I'm watching mean girls right now, whats up though?"

"Well I-"

"Wait wait wait hold that thought, they are on the four way phone call."

I can hear her saying the whole thing then I join her at the end.'

"Boo you whore." we both say.

"Ok anyways ri what did you need?"

"Well I wanted to see if you wanted to watch a movie but I will come down to your room"

"ok bye"

_______________________________

I put my silk short and shirt set pajamas on and then headed down to Laurens. 

"Laur I wanna kill someone, but papa said no." I said while I slammed her door shut.

"Ri when has the word no ever stopped you?" She said

" I mean your brother told you not to go on a date with Dante in Highschool but you still did it, even though you knew Enzo would be mad." 

She's right, that word has never stopped me and so I'm not gonna let it stop me this time either.

"Your right, thanks Laur, now lets watch some movies."