t h i r t y - s i x

The party is going great

The party is going great. I don't think I've seen Aria smile this much in one day. I'm currently listening to her mother talk about our non existent wedding. 

"Aria loves the color sage green, which is ironic that she loves such a light color considering her favorite hobby is killing people." She says. She really is a sweet person. 

"Did you know she also loves dogs?" She threw her hands up in the air. I shook my head. 

"I didn't, she never mentions that kind of stuff." I say. 

Her mother sighs. "Her father is the blame for that. She always puts on a tough face to please him, because whenever she would show any kinds of happiness, he'd tell her that the world doesn't care about stupid shit like that." She explains.

My blood is boiling. Who the fuck says that shit to their own daughter? If papa talked to Diamond or Liza like that he'd be dead in an instant. 

"But tell me more about you! I wanna know everyth-" She was cutoff by a scream. 

"Leone!" 

Everyone stopped and I took off inside the house. 

I run inside and see Gianna sitting in the kitchen with tears in her eyes, a piece of paper in her hand, and a phone. Aria's phone. 

"Gianna what happend?" I question. 

She catches her breath. "I-I don't know! I walked in here to get a slice of cake and I saw this sitting on the counter with blood stains on it and Aria's phone next to it." She says. 

I pick up the paper and read it.

"Motherfucker!" I yell. He just started a war that he shouldn't have. Lorenzo, Lorenzo's men, Elijah, Aria's mother, Emilio and Alonzo and Natalia run into the room. 

"What the hell is going on!" Lorenzo said. 

I pick up the paper and pass it to them. I watch as they read it with my hand covering my mouth and elbow resting on the other hand.

Alonzo looks up, "y-you're fucking lying right?" I just look at him. "Right?" He asks again.