f i f t y - t h r e e

you can play the song when i say if you want, i know it doesn't really go with a wedding but I like the bridge and the background instruments and stuff bc it gives me wedding vibes

1 month later

Wedding day

[this chapter will have dual POV!!!]

Getting married is so weird. I'm so laid back about everything and everyone else is freaking out.

"Cake?"

"Check"

"Bridesmaids?" 

"Check"

"Groomsmen?" 

"Check"

"Rings?" 

"Check

"flower girl?" 

I pick Liza up and hold her out, "check!" She says.

"What about-"

"Mama, everything is okay! I promised." She nodded, "I know,  I just want my babies wedding day to be important." She said holding my face. I smile, it is, I promise." I said. 

I saw the beautiful bridesmaids walk out. I dramatically gasped, "you look astonishing!" I said. "Really because I think that the color washes me out and-" Lauren covers Gianna's mouth, "zip it missy." She said. 

"Thank you Ri!" Lauren says. We hug each other and pull away. "can you believe it, both of us married to two brothers." She said. I sighed and shook my head. "I'm so proud of you." She said, "I'm so proud of you!" I said. 

We both giggle a little bit. 

I look over and see Diamond smiling behind us, "you look absolutely gorgeous!" I said. She smiled, "so do you! Omg!" She said.

"I'm so happy I'm gonna have three new sisters!" She said. 

I look over at Nat, "Well it finally happend...you are prettier than me!" She said and we laughed. "I remember you telling the whole family how you were going to marry a prince when you're older! And look at you, marrying a king with an empire." She said. I never thought of it like that. 

"Okay everyone, time for the groomsmen and bridesmaid look!" Mama said. Trust me, she added this in, not me.

We all headed out and I went a different way then the girls.

I turn the corner and see the guys turned with their backs facing me. Leone picked, Lorenzo, Alonzo, Emilio, and his father in replace of Elijah. I take a deep breath, okay turn around now." I said. 

They all turned around and either had a shocked look on their face or a smile. "Damn, you really pulled that off Ri! I didn't think you could." Emilio said. I smiled and then held my arms out, he walked in them then I kicked him in the shin.