n i n e t e e n

Smut chapter! This is my first time writing smut sooo don't expect it to be good because I have read 100x better<3

also im sorry my chapters are short, I do this when im not at school and when Im done with homework, therefore by the time im writing, im tired

After me and Leone um kissed, we decided to go back to our rooms. My thought kept wandering to him. 

I kissed my enemy and I liked it.

*ding!* I checked my phone to see a text message from Leone.

______________

Asshole: What are you doing?

Me: Eating my cucumber that you stopped me in middle of cutting to make out with me.

Asshole: Well I don't feel bad knowing you enjoyed it!

He's not wrong. I also need to change that contact name to then again I like it.

Me: Is it bad that I wanna do it again?

After I sent that text there was no response. Suddenly I got a knock on my door. I jumped off my bed and opened the door, I opened it and saw Leone. Before I could say anything, he put his lips on mine and put his hands on my waist. 

I moaned at the feeling. We made our way into my room with our lips still connected. I parted and I was put onto my bed. Leone started kissing my neck and jaw. "P-please." I let out in a breathy moan. 

"Please what love?" He said and continued to leave kissed down my body. I know for a fact that some are going to leave marks. "Touch me." I said and he groaned at my words. I then quickly took my shirt off and kicked my shorts off.

His hands traveled to my soaked panties, I let out another moan at his touch. "Already wet for me love." I said and bucked my hips and little to get him to keep going. He grabbed my panties and slid them off then got on his knees and spread my legs.  I gasped when I felt his warm tongue on my wet pussy.

"O-oh f-fuck! Just like that!" I said in a hitched breath. He groaned against my pussy causing vibrations through out causing me to moan loud. "Shh love, we wouldn't want to wake the others now would we." He said. 

He continued to to lick my pussy then my clit. I gasped again when he put 2 fingers in. "Fuck!!" I almost screamed. "Right there, OH YES!" I managed to get out. This felt like pure euphoria. I need to cum right now. "I need to cum!" I said and my thighs shook.   

"You wanna cum baby? Beg!" I whimpered. "Please let me come! I'm begging you I need to!" I begged hoping he would let me. "Cum love, cum all over my fingers." I did just that. He curled his finger inside me right on my g-stop and I exploded. I haven't felt that in a while.  

As I was coming down from my high, I shivered at the feeling of him licking up all of my juices. He ran his fingers through and put the 2 in my mouth. "Suck." he said as he put his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on his fingers then he took them out and place a kiss on my lips then forehead.

If he thought this was over, he's wrong. I slowly got up from laying on my back and I got on my knees and went over to him. I pulled his shorts down and then his boxers. He was big and if we fuck, I don't know how the hell he's gonna fit. "You don't have- oh fuck!" He said when I swirled my tongue around his tip. I took my hand and stroked him. "Fuck just like that." He moaned.

I almost came again just to those words. Unexpectedly, he grabbed my head and push me down. I gagged for a second but then just kept going. His moans and groans made me even more confident. 

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum." He said with his eyes shut. God damn that man is hot. I felt something warm in my mouth, he came right in my mouth. I didn't wanna swallow but he made me. "Good girl, swallow it all." He said praising me. I don't know where me obeying came from but if it gets me this then I will do this all the time.

He helped my up and kissed me again. "Do you wanna shower first or me?" I asked. "What about we go together." He said. Part of me was hoping he'd say that. We walked to my bathroom and I got us both towels. I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up. When it did, he held my hand and helped me in and then he got in.

"Damn, why is this water so fucking hot?!" He said. I laughed because I take like boiling hot showers. "Why? What kind of showers do you take?" I asked. " I don't take showers in a fucking sauna thats for sure." He said and I giggled. 

We washed each other and then dried off and put our clothes on. Leone decided to stay in my room and fall asleep. That was the last thing I remember of that amazing night.

 That was the last thing I remember of that amazing night

Me after finishing this chapter.^ Stiles is my bby and Dylan is my husband.

AnywaysSsSs...

Ty for reading!!

Ty for reading!!

word count: 974

luv u and make sure you ate something today! I mean it, im here to talk if you need it.