t h i r t y - t w o

alright soo quick notes:

I lost Lauren and Elijah's old aesthetics so for this chapter they don't have one soo bare with me!!

⚠️This chapter contains a brief subject of SA! If you don't want to read it please skip over it! I care for my readers and would not like to trigger anything!⚠️

Vocab: (yea i'm making you all learn stuff now! Happy summer<3)

Lily (white) - Innocence & purity.

A Lilly has 6 petals, they have representation. Purity, passion, rebirth, modesty, royalty and strength.  

She looked so tired but still had a beautiful smile on her face

She looked so tired but still had a beautiful smile on her face. Her voice was hoarse. "Oh my gosh you're awake!" She giggles. "How long was I gone?" She asked. We sighed, "It was while Laur, but hey, you're here, you're awake, everyone missed you! Especially one person." I selected moms contact on Facetime. Let's hope she answers. She did! "Is she awake?!" I laughed a little, "see for yourself!" I passed the phone to Laur. "Oh my baby! I'm so glad you're awake! I'm sending you tea, and your favorite soup and foods!" Lauren smiled, "Thank you mama!" Mama hung up the phone. "So, you like me?" She said drawing shapes on the bedsheet. "How much did you hear?" Elijah asked. "Just enough to know that you like my hair, and my laugh and my smile and my-" Elijah stopped her "Ok so you heard the whole thing?" She nodded.

He groaned. "Ok I'll leave you two to talk!" I walked out and shut the door.

              🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Lauren Russo

"So what did I miss while I was out?" I sat up slowly with Elijah's help. "Well we are currently in Gianna and Lorenzo's home, we saved you and your crazy ass bestfriend was a total badass when doing it! She burned down the warehouse where they kept you and she killed so many people in the process!" Thats my girl. "Natalia and Ryder are here with their adorable kids!" Huh? Natalia? "Natalia as in Aria's sister?" He nodded. "How'd they end up here?" I asked. I thought they hated each other. Also since when did she have kids?

What the hell did I miss?

"Her and Aria made up about a week ago. Dimitri threated to kill them with a creepy phone call to Aria and so she made sure they were safe." He explained. Damn. 

"Oh I have news about my brother and your sister!" He said very excited. "But first let me make a phone call. "Get down here, she's awake! I'm not lying! Ok, bye!" I'm so confused. That is until the door slammed open and my eardrums got shattered. "I'm here!!" She made her entrance as always, loud. 

"I'm am so glad you're awake! I missed you so much! We have so much to catch up on she said as she sat down in the chair." I laughed at her outgoing personality. I missed Gia. I sniffed the air and smelt nail polish. I look down and see wet nail polish on Gia's feet and those things that you put in-between your toes. "We're you in the middle of painting your nails?" She nodded. "But I heard tea was being spilled so I came as quick as I could." She said.