t w e n t y - t h r e e

Fuck fuck fuck

Fuck fuck fuck. "How close is he?" I asked. "He's entering the elevator." He said. Damn it! Why do these trackers have to be so fucking complicated. Finally it clipped on. I sprinted towards the door. I headed out and heard footsteps behind me.

I grabbed the cart with supplies on it and started walking down the hall with my head lower. "Excuse me!" I heard a thick Russian accent in their voice. I tried o alter my voice a little. "Can you get me some new towels?" The voice said. "Sure, let me go find someone." I said and walked away as fast as I could.

I'm only hoping I put it on the right suit.

______

We made it back home and I went into the kitchen because I was starving. I walked in to see Emilio shoving marshmallows in his mouth and Liza cheering him on. "Go! Go! Go!" She said pumping her fist up and down. He put one more in a scooted back and put his hands in the air.

He spit the out in a bowl and looked at her. "Ha! Told you I could do it!" He said like a child but it made me laugh. They turned their heads over to me. "When the fu-" I cleared my throat reminding him that their is a child in the room.

"-Fudge have you been?" He asked. "We were put  a tracker on Alexi's suit so we can track him. He nodded. I felt a tug on my pants and looked down to see Liza smiling with 2 marshmallow's in her mouth. "You little stinker." I picked her up and bopped her nose. 

Diamond and Leone came in the kitchen and she wiggled out of my arms and went to Diamond who saw her marshmallow teeth.

"Are you guys ready for tonight?" I asked and they all nodded. "Make sure you have at least one weapon on you we don't-" I was cut off by Emilio. "Oh piccolo cugino, you must be forgetting who your talking to because I...am the king of weapons." He said. I had a deadpanned look on my face. 

"You have the biggest fucking ego I have ever seen." He stuck his tounge out at me. "As I was saying before Tony Stark interrupted me. We need to stay on high alert. We can't risk loosing him and then he gets back to Russia. Basically we have one shot. Got it?" They all nodded. "Now lets get ready to not get our asses kicked." I said and clapped my hands. I went to Lauren's room along with Diamond so we could do our makeup and stuff. 

"Sup hoes." I peeked my head through the doors. "C'mon we gotta go!" Lauren said. I saw her doing light makeup on Diamond. I want that to because I don't wanna get my ass kicked and then have mascara running down my face or eyeshadow smudged.

_______

"You look so pretty!" I said to them both. Diamond giggled and twirled. "Thank you!" She said with a bright smile.

Lauren walked out looking like a total badass. I nudged her shoulder, "my best friend is the hottest bitch on the planet." She laughed and playfully hit my shoulder. "That you." I smiled and we made our way down stairs. 

We saw the guys talking at the bottom of the stairs. We walked down carefully making sure not to trip. I spoke to soon cause we got pushed out the way. "Move out the way motherfuckers, it's my time to shine." We got pushed out the way by a very obnoxious Emilio. "Your a bitch." He rolled his eyes at my words. 

"We got to go like now if we want to get there in time." Lauren said. We made our way out the door and into the car. "I just want to say, if we die, I'm haunting all of your asses. None of you are in my will either." Emilio said pointing at us. 

I got a buzz on my phone. 

_____

L: You look sexy as hell.

A: You look very handsome Mr. Ricci<3

________

I looked up to see him smirking at his phone. "Who's that big bro? Do you have a girl in your life? Hmm?" Elijah asked while getting in his brothers face. Leone just looked at him and Eli backed away.

Another 10 minutes and we were here. "You guys ready?" I asked. They all nodded. "Lets do this then."

Im soooo sorry I didn't upload

Im soooo sorry I didn't upload. I have been so caught up with school and shit. I have also started reading more physical books because I can't find anything right now. 

But yeah I am so sorry!!

I love you all so much<33