s e v e n

"Wait! Tell me more

"Wait! Tell me more." I said.

"Well-" he started talking then got cut off by his phone ringing.

I groaned.

"fuck you, I'll be there soon." He said and hung up.

"Well princess I gotta go but tell that cute friend of yours to call me." 

"So you just came here to waste my time?" "No I came here to tell you what my brother has instore for your mafia since you messed with us. I'm also very intrigued in this...game you guys have going on now so I'm going to sit back and watch."

"Jackass." I mumbled

"IM ON YOUR SIDE BY THE WAY." He yelled.

I chuckled. 

Now I have to figure out what he could possibly do to get back at me. Think Aria think. I paced back in forth for abut 15 minutes and still can't think of anything. I slumped back down the pool chair with my arms crossed. I never intentionally wanted to start a 'war' but you know it kinda fun. I continued to look into him online, he has the same amount of kills as me. I hate that. I'm superior, I'm better and I have to do better and step up my damn game. I mean I' the fucking 'Black Azalea', they don't kill they poison. I'm going to make sure he get every once of poison I have for him, until the last drop.

I closed my laptop and went to my room, I opened the door and went over to my closet full of weapons', I took out my 'C15 Long Range Sniper ' I mean It doesn't shoot the fastest but defiantly the farthest, I took out some regulars that I use and knives. I set them in a duffle bag by my door and hopped on my bed, to answer my phone. I saw about 20 text from Lauren and 10 from dad. 

Phone Call

____________________________

L: Where the hell are you?

A: Home why?

L: Me and Dad have been trying to get a hold of you for the last 50 minutes. Someone bombed one of or warehouses. 

A:That fucker!!

L: Come down to the one closest to the beach. 

A: K. Bye!

___________________________________________

" Ho intenzione di uccidere quel figlio di puttana! Perbacco!"

(I'm going to kill that son of a bitch! Gosh!) 

Mama doesn't like it when we say 'God!' so gosh is the next best thing. I try really hard not to, if she hears me then I get pinched by her. Let me tell you, that lady is sweet but has a crazy side, don't activate it. She even gets Papa a little frightened. I walk downstairs and see Mama making food. I kiss her head and tell her I love her and will be back for dinner. I love her so much. She pretty much retired from the killing portion of Mafia life but she still does behind the scene things. She and Leones mom are best friends but they always, and I mean always fought for #1 assassin.  Mama won when she was 36 with 998 kills. She was ruthless back then and showed no one mercy. I want to continue that legacy.

I turn the car on and connected my Bluetooth and put on Spotify. 'Boss Bitch' by Doja Cat was playing, which is one of my favorites because it helps me feel even more like a bad bitch. Plus any Doja song makes me feel like a Bad Bitch. 15 songs and a 45 minute drive later, I pulled up. 

I saw dad and Lauren talking. Dad saw me and looked furious. 

"You know da-" I got cutoff.

"You lucky this wasn't a result of you childish game with Leone or else I would be fuming." 

It's not. Then who would do this. He handed me a note.

'Give me the girl or she's dead.'

What the fuck...

____________________________

Late asf for updating...sorry<3

sorry<3