t w e n t y - s e v e n

⚠️steamy part ahead ⚠️

"Aria?" I hear her say kinda confused

"Aria?" I hear her say kinda confused. "Gia! Thank god you picked up! We kind of need some help from you and Lorenzo." I say kinda nervous. There was  pause but then she started to speak again. "bambino?" She says. "Yes love?" "You remember Aria Russo right?" "The Black Azalea!? hell yes I remember her! She's helped me out in ways I don't even think she knows. 

I laugh at his words. 

"Well she's on the phone and she needs our help." Gia says. "Anything! Put her on speaker." I hear him say. She puts me on speaker and I start to explain everything. 

"So Me and Leone's head are gonna be on a platter soon if we don't act soon. We were trying to take Dimitri's right hand Alexi out at a ball the other day. While in the process, they-they took my bestfriend." I then heard Gianna gasp. "THEY TOOK LAUREN?! OH HELL NO!" I heard her yell over the phone. "Easy now bambina, continue Aria." Lorenzo said. "Now since they have her we don't know how to track her. Thats when I thought of Gianna. G, you're incredible with this stuff, thats why I really need you to help." I plead. "Of course I'll help." Lorenzo gather the men and tell them to prepare for fight. Aria, get some of your men and the rest of everyone on your team. Get ready cause we're flying you out to the west coast." Gia said. 

"Thank you so much Gia!" "Anytime! See ya soon" She said. 

                                            🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋                                                                                                 "Damn why the hell do you guys have so many jets cupcake?" Elijah asked, well more liked yelled because the airport was so loud. "One for each! person! Now c'mon, the white one with the huge black azalea is mine!" 

We walked over and saw the men lined up and greeting us. We walked in and sat down. "So we all told out parents that we're going to figure out this whole 'bounty on me and Leone's head' thing right? Everyone nodded. "We should be there in about 6 hours." I said.

______________________

I grabbed my phone and started to text Leone:

A: In the back my bedroom is there, go there and wait for me ;)

L: Won't they notice?

A: No, Alonzo is sleep and Emilio and Elijah are talking! We still have a good 2 hours.

L: Ok 

A: Gimme 5 minutes.

___________

Those 5 minutes had to feel like the longest ones of my life. I walked to the back to see Leone laying on my bed with his hands behind his head, right in the middle. I smiled at him and locked the door. I crawled on the bed and straddled his legs and then went and put his lips on mine. "Mmm, anxious aren't we?" He asks with a smirk.

He flips us over and he starts kissing down my neck and I let out a soft moan. His hands sliding down my leg and  starts rubbing me. "Leone" I softly moan, remembering that they are still very close to us outside of here. "Hmm?" He hums still kissing me down my body. "I n-need-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. "What do you need love?" He asks knowing exactly what I want. "Y-you" I swallowed my almost loud moan." Before I could open my eyes my pants were off and my shirt was in the process of being off by Leone. "cazzo piccola, sei bellissima."

(fuck baby, you're beautiful) 

"Please" I let out a slight whimper. His kissed from my stomach go right to my pussy. "Oh fuck" I moan slightly louder. "Now amore, we wouldn't want them to hear us would we now?" He said. His fingers pumping in and out of me and his thumb on my clit. "Oh fuck I'm gonna come." I moan even louder. "Come baby, come all over my fucking hands." Right then and there I felt my body shake uncontrolled and Leone holding me down a little while working his way up back to me. He kissed my forehead and it calms be down. "That was beautiful amore." He said. He was about to get up when I push him back down.

"Your turn." I said with a smirk. I unbutton his pants and pull down his boxers. Holy fuck! I forgot how huge he was. I grabbed his dick stroking it up and down. "Fuck keep going." He groans. His praise gave me confidence so I then started to swirl my tongue on his tip and then I made my way all the way down. Bobbing my head up and  hearing his groans made he so wet. 

His fingers started to rub my pussy as I continued to pleasure him. My moans vibrated onto him making his groans even louder. "Oh fuck I'm gonna come but I need to be inside you mi amore." He throws his head back. 

I get up from the bed and open the drawer on the other side that I keep condoms in. He puts it on and then I slowly lower myself onto him. I whimper at how large he is. I moan as he goes faster inside of me. Our groans and moans in unison and so are our orgasms. I come down from my high and I find my face onto Leone's chest. "You did so well baby." He kisses me and strokes my hair for a second. 

"Come on love lets get cleaned up and then you can get your rest." He says as he carries me to the bathroom across the room.

                                              🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

"Wake up love birds, we're here!" Elijah's muffled voice says through the door.

We've made it to California!!

Thank you so much for reading

That's literally my second time writing smut so pls tell me your thoughts!!

QOTD: who's ur fav character 

word count:1030