e i g h t e e n

Oh yea, play the song ^ at the top;), it should be the length of the chapter, if not then play it at the scene.

_________________

 Oh and fun fact: they both have grey eyes! ya know why? Because I messed up on the writing lmao

We stared at each other for another 2 minutes and then looked back. When I looked at his face, he had this very sexy smirk on it, I pressed my lips together trying to hold myself back.

"Well love, are we going to continue or are you going to keep straddling me, I don't mind if  you want to." He says. I smiled a bit at his words.  Before I could say anything he smashed his lips into mine.

__________________

I woke up breathing hard. What the hell was that dream and why was I dreaming about that. I looked at the time on my phone. 2:58 am. I sighed and walked out to the kitchen to get something to drink or food. I made my way into the kitchen and opened the fridge. 

I looked inside and I got a bottle of water and was looking for something to eat also. As I was looking I swear I felt a pair of eyes on me. I ignored it for now and still looked in the fridge. I grabbed a cucumber and Italian dressing.

I shut the door and turned back to the counter. I looked through the drawers and grabbed a knife. I looked up and saw a shirtless Leone standing in the door way with his arms crossed looking at me. I saw his eyes looking up and down my body. 

The stove light gave me a good amount of light to see the tattoos on his body. I wanted to trace them for some reason. I went back to cutting my cucumber. When I finished I walked over to the cabinet to grab a bowl. 

I opened the door to the cabinet and was about the reach for the bowl, I was spun the opposite way. My chest was now pressed against another hard one. I looked up to see those beautiful grey eyes staring at me.

"Move" I said bluntly. He looked at me with that damn smirk again. "I won't move until you say it love." He said as I looked him dead in the eye. "I won't say shit." I said and he just kept looking at me. 

I don't know what it was but I said 'fuck it.' I grabbed his face and slammed his lips into mine. His lips were soft as hell. I wanted more. I bit his lip for more access and he let me. I felt his hands go to my hips, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist while still kissing him.

I needed air but didn't want to stop, but I did. I didn't want to though as much as I don't want to admit it.

I opened my eyes and he did too, "that was...fucking amazing." He said. I wanted to do it again, suddenly I was acting like a shy middle school girl trying to ask her crush out. "Do you um wanna do it aga-" I was cutoff by him grabbing my face to another kiss. I would be doing this a lot more. For sure.

__________

This was a short as hell chapter but whatever, idgaf

This was a short as hell chapter but whatever, idgaf. I hope you enjoyed though! Love you my lovelies<333

Word count:604