t w e n t y f o u r

When we arrived we all went in except for Laur, because she's our tech girl, and she hates field stuff so

When we arrived we all went in except for Laur, because she's our tech girl, and she hates field stuff so...yeah! "Ok I can see and hear all of you. Emilio get the fuck away from the food." She said. I look across the room and see him having a mini tantrum. "Your the biggest baby alive, I swear to God." I said. I look over and see him mocking, so I flip him off. 

"Focus because Alexi and some of his men just got here." She said. I watch as he walks in and has 2 of his men standing close to the door and two follow him. He mingles with people and puts on this fake smile like he doesn't murder people every hour of his life. 

"Diamond that your cue!" Laur says through the earpiece. She walks over and accidently bumps into him, spilling his drink on her and him. He makes it seem like it isn't a big deal to her, but as soon as she turns and leaves, he heads for the bathrooms.

Me, Leone, Emilio and Alonzo make our moves. The Alonzo goes to the bathroom too, because Alexi has already seen Leone, Emilio and Me before. When Alexi walks out, the 3 of us will be out there waiting for him. 

"Having a good evening sir?" I hear Alonzo ask him. That sick Russian accent of his makes me wanna vomit. "It was until some bitch decided to spill a drink on my suit." He says. I wanna go in and kill the motherfucker for calling Diamond a bitch. They keep talking until we hear the restroom doors open. "Oh sir you forgot something!" Alonzo says. Thats my cue. As soon as he turns around I creep behind him with my knife low by my side. I was about to have him when he starts talking.

"You really think you can fool me Aria Russo?" God what is it with Russians calling people by their first names? "Now!" I say. Leone and Emilio come from around the corner with their guns drawn. "Silly children...you think I would be dumb enough to have no one here with me tonight?" He says with a slight chuckle.

"убей их"

(Kill them)

He takes off and I go after him. I grab my gun and start shooting. I'm looking down trying to load the bullets while running but I bump into something. "Shit!" I feel strong hands on my arms keeping me up. I know those hands too. I look up and see Leone with a look of concern. 

"W-whats wrong?!" He looks like he wants to tell me, but he's hesitant. 

"Leone tell me!" I worried. "They...they got Lauren" 

Thank you for reading!! Happy New year<3 school is a pain in the ass and I have been focusing on that and I haven't been on here in a while

Thank you for reading!! Happy New year<3 school is a pain in the ass and I have been focusing on that and I haven't been on here in a while. But I'm Back!! Check out my new book

"Scar and His violet"

I love you all!!