f o u r t y - s i x

The Azalea flower is also a symbol of death threat. This symbolism came from the symbolic meaning of the flower from the past. There are many stories linked to this symbolic meaning 

Hearing their voices was the best thing I've heard in weeks

Hearing their voices was the best thing I've heard in weeks. Hearing his voice. I had this joy that sky rocketed into my body and I just wanna talk to him for hours now that I have access to him. I miss everyone so much.

I keep wanting to breakdown and cry, but I can't because I'm not weak. My father always told me that being weak is a choice, so be strong. It's crazy how much a couple words can have such a big impact on someone for their whole life.

I step out the shower and dry myself off. I'm getting ready for this ball. I picked out a black dress with a high slit and a pair of gloves. I grab my mask because it's masquerade ball
Grabbing a pair of black heels, I grab the phone, stick it in my bra, and push the button that sets off a light in Dimitri's office.

The door unlocks and opens. Ethan was about to say something and then he stops. He looks me up and down.

"I see you picked a dress that made you look the most like a slut." He says.

I roll my eyes, "and you're not getting any girls wearing outfits like that." I say smiling. I walk past him and he pulls me back. "What the hell?" I say. He slaps cuffs on my wrist. "Let's go sis.'

________

I'm sitting in a car with three men I hate more then ever. I get to see Leone tonight so it shouldn't be as bad as I think.

"новая посылка будет завтра. пятнадцать взяли меня вчера в Аризоне." Alexi said
(a new shipment will be in tomorrow. fifteen have me taken in Arizona yesterday.)

I roll my eyes. "Why speak Russian when I can understand you!" I groan and thrown my head back. "Being locked in a car, handcuffed with 3 idiots like you is worse then being killed!" I do regret those words because I felt a harsh slap on my face right after.

I shrug my shoulders, "I've felt worse." Which is true.

Stay silent for the rest of the car ride until we arrive.

___

The car parks and Ethan turns me around. I feel the cuffs come off and he pulls my hair and whispers in my ear, "don't pull any shit tonight."

I pull away from his grasp and get out the car. I take a deep breath and lock my arm in with Dimitri's. We walk in and my eyes immediately searched for Leone. He was nowhere. My eyes looked for everyone. Lorenzo, Leone, Alonzo, Emilio, Papa, Zayn, Malcom, anyone. I even looked for Elijah for a second.

They were no where to be seen. My heart almost shattered. Did they get the address wrong? Do I need to call him?

I then see a man help an elderly women and he keeps his face down until he puts his mask back on. I see a tattoo on his finger and it clicks. He's here. I look around and see a man and a women locked in arm pass by me. Then women dropped her cell phone and I went to pick it up.

"Excuse ma'am, you dropped you're phone." I said. She and her husband turned around and I gave it to her. "Thank you mia dolce ragazza." She says in a whispered voice.
(My sweet girl)

Mama and Papa.

They're here. This might me the ending of a bloody war.
_____

Within 15 minutes of being here, I've had to tell 6 people I'm Dimitri's future wife.

I need to a way to slip out of here. I clear my throat, "my love, I'm going to run to the restroom." I say and give a light smile. He nods and turns to Ethan and Alexi. They follow behind me. I wait till the coast is clear.

I pulled my mask down, "Relax dipshits, I'm using the bathroom." I say as I push the door open.

I sit my mask on the counter and stare at myself for a second in the mirror. I see my bruises on my face start to show. "Damn it." I whisper

One of the toilets flush and a girl wearing a beautiful pink dress with a pink mask and blonde hair comes out and washes her hand.

"You know, you should try to get kidnapped less." She whispered.

"Gianna?!" I whisper yell.

She pulls down the mask and a huge smile appears on her face and we huge each other tight. "OMG I missed you so much Ri!" She exclaimed. 

We pulled back out of the hug. "So who is all here?" I ask. 

"Your whole family, Leone and his parents, Me and Lorenzo, Emilio and Alonzo, Zayn and Malcolm, and some of your dad's men that he flew out!" She said.  My heart is filled with joy knowing these people care so much!

"We have a plan! Keep doing what you are doing, Lauren will give a signal in this earpiece and everything will start. We all agreed that we want this shit to end Aria. It's gonna happen tonight!" She says. 

I nod. "I hope my hands get real bloody." I say smiling and so does she. 

"One more thing!" She runs over to a stall and pulls out a duffle bag. She seemed to struggle pulling it out.

"This has all of your weapons in it! We flew them out for you! And your black azaleas!" She said. I smiled, "this is gonna be one hell of a night." I said. 

I strapped as many things possible to me and strapped a couple to Gia. When we finished, we slid the bag under the sink.

"You ready? She asks.

I sigh, "Lets get this shit over with." I say putting my mask on and walking out the bathroom.

" I say putting my mask on and walking out the bathroom

wc: 1051

I love you my flowers! stay safe!

The shock is slowly coming to a close, but dw bc a sequel is ready to be released!! I want to have 3-6 books maybe in this series!! I love you all!

mwah!! love gigi<3