f o u r t y - o n e

I slowly lift up my head and see them

I slowly lift up my head and see them. I can barley make out what they look like because I had no strength left in me at all. My legs are pushed to the side, blood is running out of my nose and I'm holding my stomach like it's going somewhere. But all I can do is smile a little. They came. They found me. 

My hearing is going out and my vision is getting worse by the second, but I see a blurry body move toward me and I feel myself getting picked up. I then close my eyes but I can still hear very faintly.

"Aria! Aria! Can you hear me baby? C'mon just open your eyes for me for a quick second love and I promise you can rest again." I hear Leone say. I work up enough courage to open my eyes for a second and I hear him and Elijah let a sigh of relief out. He feel my forehead and I feel the warmth of his palm on me. "She's burning up." He says to Elijah 

My body then jolts a little at the sound of multiple gun shots and yelling. I hear many deep voices yelling and lots of footsteps running. 

I feel myself getting passed on to someone, I can smell a familiar scent around me. Papa. 

He came for me too. "Take her and get her out of here please! I hear Leone's voice fade away. 

I hear gunshots in the distance and papa telling me I'm gonna be okay. 

"Papa, I-I'm hot." I stutter, it feels like I just go placed in a kiln. I feel his palm on my forehead and here a low grumble. "Shit." He mutters. It's bad, I can feel it. My body is aching. 

__________

I watch as he father gets her gets her  out of here and I make my way down the hallway that I saw her

I watch as he father gets her gets her  out of here and I make my way down the hallway that I saw her. A trail of blood leads to a room. I walk inside and I feel like I'm in a horror movie. I have killed and killed and have seen so many things, but those people deserved it, she didn't. 

I saw empty needle syringes on the ground, an old plate of food, a really messed up bed, blood on the walls and floor and chains.  I can barely move, I'm lost for words. I just stand there for a couple minutes until I hear footsteps coming in the room. 

"Leone we got them all lets get-" Lorenzo stops talking. "W-what happend?" Elijah stutters. "Dimitri." Is all I say. 

Marco and Malcom walk over and pick up the syringes. Zayn and Lorenzo walk over to the bed and start looking something next to it. "What?" I ask them. Zayn sighs, "She got sick at one point." 

I hear footsteps coming above us. "Get the syringes and run! Now!" I yell.

We make our way out of the room and pull out my gun. I see a light coming closer and I shoot but miss. I then hear a groan on the other side. "What the hell Leone? It's me!" I hear my dad's voice. "Sorry papa! What are you doing here?" I asked. He was supposed to be heading back to the car. "I came to get your ass and get out of here since we got Aria." He says.

I nod and we make our way back up the ladder. I tell him to start running faster. I thrown the bomb at the house. 3...2...1. It goes off and we duck. 

I slowly get up and watch the house go up in flames. The spark of the fire and watching the flames go up makes me proud and one step closer to ending all of this.

Short chapter, I KNOW!! I deeply apologize! I have really bad writers block right now for this whole book, like fr I have a whole 10 chapters of a new book just sitting in my google docs, but this one just has me stuck

If you guys would to, leave me some ideas<3

I love you all!! Stay safe and don't get sick! Please<3

THANK YOU FOR 10k wtf!!!