s i x

The ball issue ended in me getting a 'Your about to be capo, be responsible' from my dad

The ball issue ended in me getting a 'Your about to be capo, be responsible' from my dad. I've tried to get her out of my damn head. I swear I saw her in my dream last night. I have taken multiple cold showers. I was getting ready to go to the warehouse with my younger and immature brother Elijah. He's only 2 years younger and has the personality of a 5 year old. 

"Why are you taking so long, I've gotten to the point where I started watching new clips and shit." He said.

"I'm ready lets go, Isaac didn't call me yet and tell me how many crates we got. I have a feeling something is off. 

"Your weird." He said making so face. 

We get into the car and start driving, I hear Elijah singing Taylor Swift with his earbuds in, I almost think he's forgotten that he's in the car. As I was talking I started thinking about her . I will admit she is breathtaking, but also my competition. I have seen pictures but none of them compared to when I saw her in person.

We pulled up and Elijah jumped out the car, I was texting dad and telling him that we were at the warehouse. Elijah came running back to the car holding something in his hand. A black flower. I got out the door and walked up to the warehouse entrance and saw 2 guards dead, I walked in a slammed the doors. I walked down the hallway and saw two guys dead with the same black flower. I walked over to where Isaac usually is and there he was, dead with a gun shot to the shoulder and a slit throat. Around him were 5 other men dead. 

She wants to play with fire, she's got it. She wants to kill my men, I will get hers. 

"What does it mean?" Elijah asked.

"It means my friend wants to play." I said 

We walked back to to the car and drove off. I was angry no furious. She wants to fuck with me then she has another thing coming.

"So let me get this straight, you tried to kill 'The Black Azalea'?! Elijah said. 

I nodded.

"I totally don't blame her for what she did, I mean you tried to take out the best assassin the fucking world. Your a dipshit." He said with a scoff.

"Who's side are you on?"

"Hers."

I stopped the car in our driveway and looked at him. "Then if your on her side then go join her mafia." I said annoyed. "Fine." He opened the car door and started towards the garage. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" 

"Uh doing what you told me." He said and drove off.

I'm better at technology then my dipshit brother so I was able to find out where miss azalea lives

I'm better at technology then my dipshit brother so I was able to find out where miss azalea lives. I'm interested in this whole enemies thing with them, and my life consist of music and killing so what else have I got to loose. I played my playlist and started singing as I was driving.

You are somebody that I don't know
But you're taking shots at me like it's Patrón
And I'm just like "Damn, it's 7:00 a.m."

I pulled up in front of their house, and whoa was it a little bigger then ours. I got out and shout my car door. I walked to the front and rang the doorbell.

A girl who look about 5'4 opened the door, she was beautiful as hell. I probably looked like a weirdo just staring.

"Uh can I help you?" she said. 

"Uhhh...I'm here to see the black azalea, if azalea is her actual name. I don't know."

"Hey you seem familiar." she said pointing at me.

"Your Leone's brother!" 

"Uh yeah...listen can I just talk to her please." 

"why?"

"Because she killed some of our men." 

"Aria you bitch." she muttered.

"Wait, if your Leones brother then why are you."

I sighed. "Thats what I'm known for" 

"Sorry. Um what do need to tell Aria, I'm her befriend you doing anything to her and I will slit your throat."

Damn, for someone so short, she sure is intimidating as fuck.

"My brother and her are in a little war of their own right now and I wanna mess with them. I mean if I had to bet, they are going to end up together at some point."

She smiled. It was so beautiful. 

"I'm so helping you! Give me your phone."

She put her number in my phone and I did it in hers.

She told me to go down the hall and take a right to the backyard pool. She told me if she does anything, she will kill me first. 

I opened the doors and saw a girl working on a laptop. She looked very into whatever she has looking at, she finally saw me and moved her brown hair out of her face.

"Can I help you?" she said.

I cleared my throat. "Um yeah, you kind of killed half our men."

She shot up and looked at me like she was about to put a bullet through my eyes that very second. 

"Who the fuck are you." she said.

Ok I know dad and Leone are like the center of our family but c'mon, how does she not know me. 

"Elijah Ricci, brother of your enemy, Leone Ricci." I said with a bow.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she said through her teeth.

"Telling you what my brother has in store for you and his little war. But I guess you don't want me to tell you anything soo...." I trailed off in my sentence and head back towards the door.

"Wait! Tell me more."

I smiled a little but she couldn't see. Me and her Lauren are going to have a ball with these 2.

 Me and her Lauren are going to have a ball with these 2

You will see a good amount of Lauren POV's and Elijah's too! 

Thanks for reading<3