t h i r t y - n i n e

My eyes flutter open and I see I'm back in the room

My eyes flutter open and I see I'm back in the room. It's so cold. I sit up and bring my knees to my chest and then I see it. My dress is gone. I vaguely remember anything that happend except my cries for help.

I have never had anything happen to me like that before. I've always been able to fight back and get my way out but there was no chance. They were all over six feet and on top of me. Putt9ing drugs in my system. Even thinking of it just makes me wanna scream. 

I don't know what their goal is but I need to find out someway. 

I hear the first door that leads to my room shut and the second one open. It's him again. He continues to torturer me no matter what. My body recovered from the drug so I have a little  strength in me this time. 

Even though I can't see them, I can see the fear in my eyes. This all has brought out a totally different side of me. Fear. I was always taught to never fear anything growing up, and I stuck to it.

"Are you ready to film little girl." He said in a disgusting accent. I have nothing to say. He just looks at me and his gross smile drops. "Nothing to say hm? That's fine, I'll say everything for you." He hold up and phone and points it at me. "Times running out Ricci. Every minute you you're not here is another minute we get to touch your little princess. Dimitri have extended your time Ricci. 48 hours or she's gone." He turns off the phone and see's my teary eyes. 

He crouched down and pulls my chin up, "don't worry, your little blonde friend should get this in a couple of minutes." He says and shakes the phone in his hand.

He eventually leaves and I wait to hear the doors shut. 

I cry and cry and just pray that they're almost here. I can't go through any of this any longer.

Lorenzo has this huge meeting room that we're in

Lorenzo has this huge meeting room that we're in. We're figuring out what the area looks like so we have a precise plan. 

As we're talking we hear a gasp and see Gianna have a look on her face like she has almost seen and monster. She runs over and plugs her computer into the projector.

We're all stopped in a shock of horror. My girl or the ground almost naked. She chained to something like an animal. 

"Play it." We turn around and see Mr. Russo standing in the back. "Sir are you sure?" Gianna says. He nods and I can see his face is in a state of shock. 

"Times running out Ricci. Every minute  you're not here is another minute we get to touch your little princess. Dimitri have extended your time Ricci. 48 hours or she's gone." The the video stops. 

"Alright enough of this bullshit, get your gear on and get ready because we leave at 10 tonight. The rest of you get ready and we'll plan it all out and have it finished. He started this fucking war and we're gonna finish it.

"Gianna and Lauren stay here with me and Lorenzo. the rest of you go. 

They shut the door and we start working. "Ok let me see the map of this place. 

"There's two floors, a basement and an upstairs. The place used to be something like a school or something back in the day so there is a path under it all. I don't think they know this. The path leads to the basement which has stairs that lead to the upstairs, I'm guessing thats where Dimitri and Alexi are." Gianna said. 

"But my system shows that there has been zero movement downstairs, which means they aren't keeping Aria down there. Look, there is a pink dot and blue dots. The pink dot means female and the blue is a male. There isn't just one pink dot, theres 2. Someone else is there with her." Lauren says.

"Okay so can you look into the camera's in the place?" Lorenzo asks. She shakes her head. "There are none. It's too old and I guess they never took the time to install any. This is a lot harder then we thought. I mean I can still see the dots moving-" she paused. 

"What?" Gianna asks. 

"They're moving her into the basement." She says. 

Everything just keeps getting worse. The room is silent and then we hear beeping outside. Fucking finally. 

I had Elijah and Lorenzo call in about everyone. Every family, every friend, every mafia we worked with. I was waiting for the Urbanos's. Those fucker can kill whoever and find whoever in seconds.  

We make our way down and see a whole bunch of cars pulling in. 

A huge car pulls in and he wearing a gray suit. "So Ricci, you ready or what."

____________

5:00 pm 

A couple hours later.

Everyone knows what to do and everyone knows where to go. 

"You all ready?" I ask. 

They all nod. 

"Lets go get my wife back!"

Shorter chapter but school starting back off and this one was kinda hard lmao but it won't be like this for now on, just this one was like this

stay safe my flowers<3

wc:945