forty - three

black roses is that of death, mourning or tragedy

black roses is that of death, mourning or tragedy. Whether they are stand-alone black rose bouquets or mixed white and black blossoms, both are moving displays for funerals or memorial services to express grieving or a final farewell to a loved one.

Im so sorry in advance<3

-----------

Leaving her even for a second didn't feel right. I have been right by her side ever since we got back in that car. I need to make sure she's safe, I need to be by her side when she wakes up. I want to be there when she wakes up. 

I go to the kitchen and make a quick sandwich. I'm trying to make sure that my mother doesn't go crazy because I don't eat. I make my sandwich and get some water and head back upstairs. 

"Hey Eli, Do you know where-" I drop my food and cup. I hear the plate and cup crash and the water splashing on my feet. "No! No! No! Elijah wake up! Please! Please! Elijah wake up for me!" Shit shit shit! "Papa! Mama!" I yell. I hear footsteps getting closer to the room! 

For the first time I start to feel tears coming out of my eyes. "Leone what happend!?" I hear a loud gasp. "My baby! My baby!" My mother runs to him and starts putting her hands on his face. 

"Il mio dolce ragazzo! mamma è qui. Per favore svegliati! Per favore, per favore, per favore" She starts sobbing on to him. 

(My sweet boy! mama's here. Please wake up! Please please please!)

"Whats wrong?!" Lauren, Diamond, Lorenzo and Gianna are standing in the doorway. Lauren looks around the room and sees our faces and then sees Elijah on the ground. 

"No! No! Please its not true." She falls to her knees. "No Eli no! Please Leone its not true!" She can barely get her words out. 

 I just look at her with a light smile and nod. Still shaking her head, she gets up and goes over to him. She lifts his head up on her and kisses his forehead. "I love you Elijah, so much. More then I could love anyone else." She starts crying some more and I see Gianna crying into Lorenzo's arms. "Ti amo tanto amore mio. Mi mancherai così tanto." She says. 

(I love you so much my love. I'm going to miss you so much.)

I can't believe it, he's gone. The brother that I have spent my whole life with, is gone. Every memory that we've had and every mission we've spent together. He's gone. I couldn't save him. 

Diamond come's over and puts her head on my shoulder. "He's really gone?" She whispers. I put my arm around her, "yeah Di, he is. But we're going to keep his legacy going and we're going to make sure everyone remembers the name Elijah Cairo Ricci." She starts sobbing in my arms and thats the only thing that I can do now too. 

Mama and Papa come up behind us and hold us while we cry. I lost the love of my life and my brother at the same time.

"He's gone mama." I say. "lo so piccola"