t e n

After Aria destroyed our warehouse, I've been thinking what I could do next

After Aria destroyed our warehouse, I've been thinking what I could do next. The only problem is that we left back for Italy. We were in the states for a couple of weeks but we had to go back because the real work was there. Diamond was also there watching Liza so we had to go back.

Diamond and Liza are our sisters, they are both adopted. We got Diamond when she was 11 and then they told us 2 years later that her drug addict mother had another kid, so they asked us if we were willing to take Liza also. That was 4 years ago, Liza is now four and Diamond is seventeen. 

We have been home a few days now, things have been running smoothly so far, which only worries me. I'm sitting on the couch in my room chewing on a pen and looking at a blank piece of paper. My mind is blank.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL!" I heard Elijah yell from the other room. I walked in to see him in the bathroom with pink hair. I laughed and he threw the bottle at my face. It hurt like a bitch. He laughed after. I had called the culprit after I picked up the bottle.

"LIZA!" I called. I heard her little footsteps running down the hall. 

"Yes?" she said with a big smile on her face holding her pony stuffed animal. 

"Did you put something pink in Eli's shampoo. "I asked. She shook her head and grabbed my finger and took me to Diamonds door. "She did it!" She said. "Oh did she now?" I knocked on Diamond's door. "Come in!" I lifted Liza up and opened the door. "Whats up big bro" She said.

"Liza over here tells me that you put something pink in Eli's shampoo." I said. 

"Lizaaa! That was supposed to be our little secret." She said and fell back on her bed. Liza just giggled. 

"Leone and Elijah! Get in here now!" I heard dad say. I gave Liza to Diamond and went to my dad's office. "Someone's on the phone-. He was cut off by Elijah running in here with his hair still pink. "What the hell happend to...that." My father said 

"Your Daughters." Elijah said and deadpanned at him. My father let out a chuckle. "My girls." He said and shook his head. "Anyways,  Antonio and Aria Russo are on the phone right now." He said. What the hell could they possibly want? 

"Ok they're here." Father said. I'm lost.

"The other day one of our warehouses got bombed and whoever did it left a note, now I thought it was Leone considering him and Aria's little war is going on right now." Father looked at me with a 'what the fuck' face. " But they said that they wanted Aria and if we didn't then she would be dead." Antonio said. I don't know why but a little bit of anger came to me when I heard that last sentence.

"Now, on the back of the note there was a symbol, a circle with a knife in the middle. Lorenzo you know what this means right." He said.

"What does it mean?" Elijah asked. 

"It means war." father gritted through his teeth. 

"With who?"

"Dimitri, he's the Russian Mafia Leader." Father said.

"What does this have to do with us? I mean me and Aria only met once and-" I was cutoff my Elijah. "I met her too! She is such a cheerful person!" He said sarcastically.

"Ha ha" Aria said through the phone.

"You two also have also been at it with each other, basically they look at people close to them and since Aria doesn't hang out with anyone except for Lauren you guys are their next targets." Antonio explains. 

"shit" I said.

"Look, I know we are rivals except for our wives, but we can take down the Russians if we have twice the amount of help, we know you have a home here in the states but for you and your families safety we would offer you to stay here." Antonio said.

"Prepare for our arrival by tommorow evening then" Father said.

tysm for reading 

word count:744