t h i r t y - s e v e n

the Astrantia flower is known to symbolize courage, strength, and protection.

ok so the layout for the outside of this house it huge! So i drew a very bad layout...you're welcome.  It will explain how they fit a helicopter in the drive way. 

"Leone? What's going on? Do you need to speak to your parents?" He speaks so fast

"I need you to get on a plane with my father, mother and two sisters and please try and get here in the next couple hours! I will explain everything when you get here. " 

He pauses for a second, "where?" He asks.

"California. Please don't ask any questions now. I will explain everything later." I stated and then hung up the phone. 

I open the front door outside and see Ethan's car. I walk over and try opening the door. 

Shit. It's locked.  

I look around a see a rock

I walk over and pick up and throw it at the window. 

He better hope that I find out he has nothing to do with any of this or he's paying for  a new car himself.

I slide my hand through making sure I don't cut myself on any broken glass and I unlock the door. I gently slide my hand out and pull the handle. I look in the glove compartment, the overhead mirrors, the pockets on the seats in the back. Nothing. 

I slam the door shut and hear a thud inside the car. I open the door and see a phone on the floor. Its a flip phone. I pick it up and open it. The call log is cleared though. 

Fuck! What is going on? Everything is just shifted from the place its supposed to be in. 

I rub my hands over my face and walk back into the house and go to me and Aria's room and sit at the desk that is in the room. I take the note out of my pocket and just look at it.  

10:45 pm 

___________

12:10 am