s i x t e e n

"Aria I don't have time for this!" He said

"Aria I don't have time for this!" He said. If you thought I was mad before, I am whatever word comes after boiling! "What the fuck do you mean, 'you don't have time for this?' I said. "Aria you've had a lot of thoughts about him this past 2 weeks, you have to let it go!

"YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!?" I said. He thinks I'm fucking crazy. I'm telling him that then enemies he has fought with for the past 30 years have his son and he thinks I'm crazy. "Dad I'm serious! L-Let me go get Leone, he was right there with me! I can prove it I-" He grabbed my arm and looked me in the eyes.

"Aria you have to let him go." He said. I couldn't even look at him right now. I let go out of his grasp on my arm and left, slamming the office door behind me. I stood outside the door for a minute. Seventy five percent of me wanted break down and cry right there and the other twenty five percent was screaming at myself inside for letting him get to me. 

I guess that seventy five percent won because I walked to the other side of the hall and broke down right then and there. I ran my hair through my hair in anger, I didn't give a single shit that I was crying in the middle of the hallway. I started to think when did everything go wrong, first Nattie then Ethan. The two people I looked up too just...gone. 

My knees to my chest, back to the wall and my head in my knees just sobbing. I heard footsteps coming but I didn't bother looking up. The sound stopped and then I heard something sliding down the wall. I took a peek through my hair to see Leone sitting there next to me looking at the two large doors infront of us.

"You wanna talk or sit here in comfortable silence?" He asked. I lifted up my hands and held up the number two with my fingers. He chuckled and I saw him nod. We sat there for a god know how long, I remember dozing off maybe 15 minutes later, then everything went black.

__________________________

I woke up on something soft, a bed, a blanket on top of me. I sat up and looked at my phone on the nightstand, it read 7:55 pm. I remember being in the hallway, crying next to someone. Whoever they were carried me back. I got out of bed and changed into a pair of black shorts and white t-shirt.

I threw on a pair of black Nike socks and grabbed my phone to put in my shorts pocket. I closed the door behind me to go to the kitchen. I walked down the stairs and turned down the hall to the kitchen to see Lauren and Liza making something. 

I walked to the fridge and grabbed my smoothie. I sat on the counter and watched them. Liza was pouring cake mix in a bowl and Lauren cracked the eggs and poured the oil in. She let Liza start mixing but she started to go crazy so Lauren took the spoon from her. "Hey Ri, can you take her to wash her hands?" I nodded and picked up Liza who was licking her fingers.

I carried her to the bathroom and helped her reach the sink. "Can I tell you a s-secrwet?" She asked. I thought it was cute that she couldn't say secret. I nodded and she motioned for me to come down to her. I kneeled down to her. "I think bubba l-likes y-you!" She said with a giggle. I smiled, "oh is that so" I asked and she smiled bigger and nodded. I picked her up and tickled her little tummy, "how do you know this little munchkin?" She just laughed. So did I, we walked back to the kitchen and saw Laur typing on her phone. 

Liza wiggled out of my arm and ran to Laur. I let them be and left. I wanna get some anger out and train for what I'm going to do without my father. I went to my room and changed into a black sports bra and leggings. I threw my hair into a ponytail and put some gym shoes on.

I left my room and headed down to the gym. When I got there I grabbed a water from the mini fridge in there and a towel. I started hitting the punching bag, knowing my form was off but didn't give a fuck. I smelt a familiar scent and heard a deep voice behind me. 

"Your form is off." They said. I kept punching. "I know Captain Obvious." I said and rolled my eyes. I kept hitting the bag until I felt a hand on my arm. I stopped.

Ha I did it again! Two uploads the same day!word count:869

word count:869