>2<

Dream

Hi George why didn't you message me last night?🥺

were you with your boyfriend? 🤨

Sent 7:13

George contemplated on whether to tell him everything, though he still decided against it.

George

Dream I was so tired I'm sorry and how can I be with my boyfriend if I don't even have one🙄

Read 7:15

Dream

I mean you could be hiding someone but it's okay lol I was just wondering~

Sent 7:15

George rolled his eyes at the other guy's antics. George told Dream his wet dream. Of course, they only shared a peal of fit laughter in their texts because for them it's normal.

The only problem is that George doesn't like Dream. He loves Dream. He completely fell in love with Dream at first sight. He would've never thought of having a friend that is as famous as Dream and he could only laugh at the girls being jealous of them. George would be jealous too if he was one of those girls but too bad for the girls he isn't.

He just adores Dream so much that he could not do such things that will make Dream hate him. Kind of a simp behavior but he couldn't care less. Every time he looked at Dream he could feel all the butterflies in his stomach come out of their cocoons. He loved the feeling as well.

Now, he didn't love Dream because Dream is great in bed. Well, maybe that was also on the list of reasons but there are some other things that he loved about Dream.

Dream is loving, caring, pretty, and obviously hot. Dream is there for George and George is there for Dream. He hoped that one of them doesn't change their behavior towards the other. He would be more than broken if their relationship would change.

Just imagining Dream turning his back on George's face made George's heart torn a bit. He was already broken and being more broken felt horrible. He thought that he would never take it.

He wished to tell Dream his feelings but the only thing that he need was courage. So he, instead, promised his self that he will do it someday. He, of course, thought that there is a high chance for Dream to like him considering that they'd have sex at least five(5) times a week.

George keeps this a secret but he absolutely loves it when Dream is horny. It might sound creepy but it's the truth. Every time Dream is horny, he'd be horny too and it makes him giddy. Excited even. Their sexual connection is just- splendid and beautiful.

They'd have sex together and George enjoys every time they do it because maybe this is the farthest they can get. Platonic sex. Which George hated. He wanted them to love each other. To cuddle every time they finish intercourse. He wanted to feel happiness. It has been a long time since he felt that kind of feeling.

George stood up from his seat went to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes were puffy and almost squinted from crying to sleep. He looked ugly yet pretty. He silently thank the Gods for giving him such a great blessing.

George opened the shower and let the water rush down his body from cold to scorching hot. George didn't care and instead loved the stinging sensation in his skin. He looked down at his body and watched the red lines form on his porcelain skin. He felt satisfied. George got out of the tile-y room and went towards his bedroom. His towel was still wrapped around his torso.He wore a gray hoodie and a black pair of sweatpants. He grabbed his keys and pushed the keyring in his middle finger. He laughed under his breath as he remembered something from the action.

It was almost five(5) p.m. and the sun was fully up. He walked through the pavements of Florida. The Floridian wind hit his face coldly. George squinted his eyes more like it wasn't squinted before as the cold air harshly hit his face, making his hair sway with the wind.

He walked through the pavement silently complimenting the place in his head. He looked at the waves as it flows by the shore. He could hear the kids laughing in the background, making the atmosphere seemed peaceful but it was just his poor mind that thought of that. He was never peaceful since that day. Since his mum was taken away from him.

He arrived at his destination. He checked the time and it was already seven(7) p.m. The sun was already setting. George loves sunsets. The light just makes everything brighter and prettier. He sometimes takes photos of them and this view just made him grab his phone take a quick shot out of his phone camera. He sometimes thought about him being lucky or unlucky. He sometimes thought about when he would see the real world. He wondered how pretty the real world looks with its real colors but either way, the sunset looks as gorgeous as always.He wasn't surprised that he had walked this long. It's his thoughts that clouded his mind like what a heavy rain looks like.

The harsh wind blew some dandelions off the wind making the place looked a bit snowy. The sunlight seeped through every dandelion making lines of sun rays. It looks fake in George's opinion. It looks too good to be true. He smiled as he danced his vision around the place.George stopped beside a pack of dandelions. He grabbed one of them and wished,

"I wish for him to be mine" he whispered as he was about to blow the dandelion. He thought about Dream. His hazel eyes. His smile. His toned body. Oh, how bad he wanted to cuddle with the man and to kiss him goodnight without being labeled as 'best friends'. He was distracted by the ringing of his phone. He accidentally dropped the dandelion as he sighed.

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and immediately smiled at the contact name. He pressed the green button and hovered the speaker on his ear.

"Hi, Georgie" Dream's warm greeting also made George's heart warm. He felt like ice cream underneath the bright sun, slowly melting from the heat.

"Hi, Dream" he affectionately breathed out.

"Where are you?" Clay's voice filled with worry. It was like a piece of music in his mind.

'When he's worried about you' George thought, endearingly smiling.

"I was just walking around, nothing much" George responded and started to walk back towards the direction of his apartment.

"Oh, okay take care, Georgie. You know how much I'm going to be sad if something happens to you" Clay cooed. George chuckled as he imagined Clay pouting.

"I'm fine Dream~" George cooed back which was responded with a giggle and a soft 'okay, bye'.George hangs up first and put his phone back in his pocket as he walked back to his apartment. The dandelion crushed underneath his shoes as he took a step and completely forgetting about it and his wish.