>5<

George woke up from his phone alarm, blaring somewhere underneath the white and crumpled sheets. He quickly looked for his phone, Dream making it harder as the blonde guy tried to cuddle up with George. As much as George wanted to cuddle back, he couldn't for he needed to get ready for school. He finally found his phone and turned the annoying sound off.

He sat on the side of the bed for a moment, stretching and yawning, his back cracking that gave him the feeling of satisfaction.

He stood up, making his way towards the bathroom. He immediately stripped his clothes off before hurriedly walking into the shower. He happily sighed as he felt the cold water run down his back taking all the sex and sweat off of his slim body. He showered for a whole thirty(30) minutes, taking his time leaving him with another thirty(30) minutes to cook and eat breakfast and to drive to his college.

After changing to his outfit he went to his kitchen and started to cook basic eggs and slices of bacon. Today, he decided to be bold. He wore a blue supreme long-sleeved crewneck with a white button-up shirt underneath paired with a red checkered skirt that was in his closet for ages. It ended just above his kneecaps. Just an okay length that George wouldn't feel as much conscious about himself. He's not going to lie but he looked fire with that outfit on.

He ate his breakfast leaving some for Dream if he wakes up. He also left a note beside it saying 'gtg to school :('. He looked at his phone and saw that he has fifteen(15) minutes left. He took his time taking his car keys and almost waltzed towards his car.

As he got inside his car, he turned the ignition on and started driving. He stopped at a red light and decided to open his car window. The sound and smell of gas and smoke from the car engines prodded his car yet he also still didn't care. The bright sun shone at him, greeting him warmly. The once red light turned green as he started to drive more.

The cold morning air rushed through his car, changing all the bad smell of engines into the smell of fresh air. The goosebumps around George's neck rose from the coldness but he doesn't seem to care. He instead loved the feeling of coldness.

He pressed the car break as he arrived at his college parking slot. He stepped out of the car, slouching,

'This is gonna be a great day' He thought as he smiled to no one but himself, sarcastically.

D:

He ran out of his classroom as he heard the last bell of the day. His skirt bouncing as he did, earning a few weird glances and dirty whistles. He decided to stop and looked down with embarrassment.

He went to push the glass door but was stopped by a tall brunette, opening it for him with a sly grin. He then felt a hand slap his ass as he yelped. He then turned to the guy. He grimaces, angry and pissed before slapping the guy's face, earning a bunch of ooh's in the background.

He hopped on his car, placing his head on the steering wheel before sighing. He felt the tears pricking his eyes and stinging them. Now, this doesn't happen only because he's wearing revealing clothes, it happens to him in his everyday life and he was dumb for not thinking at first. His stupid mind telling him to be 'sexy' and 'bold' got over him. If only Dream was here to protect him and then... Dream.