>8<

Glass clanging and voice cheering mixed with the loud bang of every beat of the background song prodded George's ears. It echoes through the messy and sweaty area. The colors of the lights danced around sometimes hitting George's irises making him a bit fuzzy. George was wearing and a simple white tee and a creamy coffee-colored collusion long sleeve jumper. The thick layer of cloth over his body increased his body heat.

The bullets of sweat peppered his forehead. The vision turning blurry as his heartbeat but he still grabbed a shot and drank it feeling the warm liquid scratch his throat like a tarantula. George bopped his head with the beat as he closed his heavy eyes. His face was shining from the sweats and lights. This house doesn't look like a house either. It looks more like a big and wealthy bar. He leaned on his also drunk boyfriend listening to the talking of his other acquaintances and most are also slurred. His mouth was dry and sticky and wanting to feel the lips of his boyfriend. He felt himself getting lifted as he looked at Dream. He wanted to sit or lay but his drunken mind didn't stop him. He followed Dream on the dance floor bumping some of the sweaty bodies as they arrived at the center.

George bopped his head and body with the music whilst his boyfriend in front of him going feral. He laughed at his drunk boyfriend. His laugh clashed with the loud beats, unvictorious. He then heard Dream say something to him but all he could make out was a 'yeah' yet he still nodded. Dream walked away, George giving the back of Dream's head a confused stare. Following his boyfriend going inside the comfort room with his eyes before continuing to dance with himself. Half a minute later(30sec) he felt a tap on his shoulder. He whipped his body looking at the guy behind him. He was met by a smelly guy whose eyes were dulled with false hope.

"Uhh" He saw Dream coming towards him as he heard a ding on his head.

"O-oh, hi~" He seductively said to the stranger, making the stranger's smirk widen. He internally gagged. He placed his hands on both of the other's shoulders. He saw the guy leaned in but before he could react, the guy kissed his neck. His eyes widen before pushing away the stranger. His arms were immediately yanked by strong hands. The grip made him scared yet excited. The look on Dream's face was scary like a predator hunting its prey. George could feel the sob rising through his throat. He held the part of his arms that were being held by Dream as Dream dragged him towards the comfort room.

He and Dream stood in the comfort room waiting for the other guy to leave. The guy glanced at George with confusion and worry as George sobbed his heart out, trying to muffle his sobs with his hands over his mouth. The door clicked shut and Dream immediately locked it. Dream slowly turned around to George. George started to sob some apologies such as 'I'm sorry' and 'i didn't mean it to happen like that' and also begging for Dream to say something.

George hugged Dream but Dream pushed him away looking at George's eyes with lust-burning green eyes. It's like a bonfire in a camping site that accidentally lit the green forest.

"Is that what you want?" George just looks at him. His face was wet with tears. His brows were furrowed, eyelashes clamped together, and eyes squinted with George's pink face.

"Then strip" Dream leaned back making his body into a straight position, crossing his arms. He watched George tense. George was definitely and completely sober now. He was scared shit less. George pointed to the floor with confusion making Dream confidently and sternly nod.

George slowly stripped his clothes as his hands shook. Dream sighed impatiently for the timid boy in front of him. Dream told George to go in the last stall as Dream clicked the comfort room door unlock. Dream casually entered the stall. Dream saw George looking down at his feet. His clothes were balled up in front of George's chest. George silently thanked the Gods for making the bathroom warm.

Dream cupped his face making George lookup. Dream kissed George on the lips aggressively, entering his tongue without warning. George placed his clothes on the top of the toilet making a shuffling and his belt clanging as it hit the tiled floor. George wrapped his arms around Dream's neck standing on his tippy toes. George let out a silent moan as Dream pulled away placing his fingers inside of George's mouth making George suck. George swirled his tongue around Dream's fingers, never breaking eye contact.

Dream made sure to prep George because he knows what he's about to do. When Dream was done preparing George he spat on his hands, jerking himself off. George moaned at the sight and he felt his shaft rise. George was once sitting on the covered toilet but now his face was shoved on the stall wall, his ass free and all for Dream.

Dream slid himself inside George, making George moan. Dream then started to ram into George making George moan out his heart. His scratchy throat from drinking and sobbing made the best and sluttish moans ever. Dream still ramming into George and George felt himself crying again. Tears slid down his blushing face and his mouth wide open, no more sound came out of it. He looked back to Dream making eye contact.

The sight tingled Dream's inside it was an orgasm yet butterflies. George looked at him with pure adoration and lust. He loves how George looks so pathetic every time Dream gave no mercy. Every time he gave George pain and pleasure. Every time he rammed inside George purposely ghosting his prostate. It was the view that Dream would look at and never get bored. It was like the sunset but better.

"You. Are. So. Fucking. Hot." Dream said between pounds making George cry out, hoarsely. Thankfully, there was loud music outside so no one can hear them. George and Dream continued their intercourse up until they heard the door creak open. Their eyes both got widen as Dream immediately covered George's mouth with his hands. His hands were placed tight on George's mouth making George stop sobbing and moaning. George kept his best to not moan, biting his lips until they heard the guy leave.

"Oh- my... God" George tried to squeeze between moans. The skin clapping continued to linger in the room before George's breathing got harsher and harsher signaling that he's coming closer to his orgasm. George cried out as he came on the walls. However, Dream didn't stop. He started to pound more and more making George's legs shake from overstimulation. George bounced sloppily as he felt his inside getting covered by a warm liquid. George sighed as Dream pulled out. 

"That's what you get" Dream whispered in George's ears. George felt like fading out but kept his eyes open as he cleaned their mess and put his clothes on. Dream and George walked out of the party saying goodbye to their friends. The party was living but they chose to go home and cuddle to sleep. George slept on the car ride home leaving Dream to carry him inside the house. He was wasted and was more than worn out.