>28<

The plane rumbled beneath him as it landed on the runway. All the people and things shook with it but it stopped for a full three(3) minutes. George peeked at the window as the guy beside did too. The sky outside was gray and the sun painted it with different colors. It looked gorgeous. Sunsets are one of the things that George adores the most. He loved how pretty it looks and also envy it because people adore it too much.

They stayed on the plane for ten(10) minutes more as the workers grabbed the baggage's towards the building itself. George was excited yet nervous for he doesn't know how people act in this specific place.

After he got the plane ticket that day, he immediately looked for apartments and luckily he found a decent one. It's near the airport and the city so it is pretty much useful in so many ways, shapes, and forms and also has a beautiful view. Of course, this isn't the first time that he's moving out but the worry still lingered with him. Would everything be okay? He hoped so. A distorted voice boomed through the speaker.

"Please unfasten your seatbelts and take your bags. You are now allowed to leave the plane. Thank you for flying with us. Welcome to Paris, France, and have a great day!"

It made a click as it ended. George let out a sigh and it lessens the nerves. Let's just hope that everything will turn out good and fine. The flight attendant bowed and thanked George as he walked out of the cabin. The view was pretty even from George's position and the tower can be insight. He still missed Dream though and the dirty blonde is always in his mind but he knew that he needed to move on. He still doesn't know how but he will do it. Maybe not today but someday.

George made his way to the exit after grabbing his items of baggage. His gaze landed on his name lettered on big blue letters. He immediately walked towards it locking his eyes towards the direction of the board. He finally got there and he was met by a tall brunette guy. He was nice and welcomed George, helping him with the bags and going to their car. They stumbled upon people from the packed airport but they made it fairly quick.

They hopped into the car after putting George's bags on the trunk. He found out that the guy was also British and his name was Eret.

Eret was a pretty nice guy and great at talking to people which George was kind of jealous about. They have shared some laughs and stories. Of course, asking why George moved here can never be not a question since it's pretty common for personal taxi drivers to do that. He found out that Eret is a driver in the daylight and a streamer in the night which George lit up and asked more. Eret actually did know who George was. He said that he had heard of George from the manhunts.

Manhunts.

George remembered all of it. The way he screams as Dream nears him in Minecraft to kill him. The Dream would evilly laugh at him, taunting him, it was very scary. He missed the way Dream calls for him with his deep voice.

He was cut off as they arrived at George's apartment. Eret helped him towards George's room and they exchanged numbers for future updates.

Now, George was just on his own in his apartment. The apartment is fully furnished so George doesn't need to worry about anything. It's pretty warm and cozy with the yellow lights. He also can't help but stare at the beautiful view on his balcony.