>14<

The next morning George was the first one to wake up. His bed was a mess and his hair was too. He sat trying to get out of a heavy arm draped over his small chest. Dream let out a groan tightening his grip more onto the other body. George's nose was brushing deep into Dream's blonde curly locks. He inhaled and exhaled in defeat as he slumped his body on the bed. Dream let out a small victorious smile as he tightened his grip more completely squishing George under him. George let a groan,

"Dude can you fucking stop and just let me go?" He said brows furrowed in annoyance. Dream shot up over him. Their faces aligned with each other as Dream eyes furrowed,

Oops-

"What did you just say?" Dream asked eyebrows still furrowed. He knows that he's being annoying and yes he also knows what he's doing. George shot a brow up, furrowed eyes stayed limp as his eyes were covered with a challenge.

"I told you to fucking stop, are you deaf?" George challenged more. Dream was enticed and pinned George on the bed. George let out a yelp as he closed his eyes sighing and held his chin high up again.

"I dare you to say that again" Dream's voice was above whisper and husky, lowering his head on George.

"Just. Fucking. Stop" George's eyes are now narrowed too. He tilts his head on each side, his head going upwards as he said a word ending it with a stolen kiss. Dream was agitated. He kissed George on the lips aggressively nipping on his bottom lip. George opened his mouth welcoming Dream's tongue in his dark cavern as Dream's tongue searched for nothing but every crevice. George moaned into the kiss as he pulled away and kissed on Dream's neck. Dream grabbed both of George's hands and pinned them above George's head with one hand. George admired the sheer purple marks on Dream's neck. It's small but it sure was noticeable.

Dream wasted no time and slid his hands in George's boxers, pressing his thumb on George's slit making George gasp and arch his back. As George arched his back Dream used the chance to suck on George's nipple. George was already moaning uncontrollably and came on Dream's thumb.

Dream was surprised and shot his brows up looking at the closed eyes of the boy under him. Dream evilly smirked as he removed his thumb on George's slit making George sigh-moan. Dream aligned himself on George's hole. George looked down watching as Dream and him connected.

Dream pulled and slammed inside George. George screamed and cry as the tears prickled in his eyes immediately. The mixed feeling of pleasure and stinging was magnificent that he felt like he's in Jupiter. Dream gave George so much pleasure that he'd let Dream pound on him as he cried. It was comfortable in a way. It's not like George hated the way Dream was being rough but instead he was more enticed. He moaned and moaned bouncing aggressively on Dream's skin.

He will get more turned on every time Dream would whisper degrading words in his ear. He can't get over the feeling of Dream brushing against his walls. Great is literally just an understatement. The feeling of Dream hitting his prostate that seems to make him fly with the stars and make him moan made him full. He moaned and screamed until he can't. Until his voice will become hoarse and scratchy. Until he can't scream anymore that his mouth would be wide open with no sounds coming out.