>15<

George and Dream's relationship was easy, flawless, and also very... eventful. They've been very happy and content that problems don't seem to exist in their world. The year has ended and his stress flew away like a wind though he knew that it will come back in three months like a tornado. They were thankful for each other. Laughing and crying together through ups and downs. They will go out for a walk once a week in the evening where the world is dark and the stars shone above them like the stars praised them.

They will hold hands, talk softly as if they're scared that someone will hear them but they could agree that they aren't. They could scream at the top of their lungs on the top of the world that they've loved each other and that they have each other. They have a house, money, and clothes. Basically everything. They'd have dates and sex after almost every night, their need was never-ending.

"Mmm!!!" The couch squeaked as a thrust was made. George gripped the throw pillows as he bit the white cloth around his mouth. The sounds of skin clapping and the continuous moans coming from George echoed around throughout the first(1st) and second(2nd) floor. Every sound that George produce slid out of his tightened tongue.

A muffled shriek echoed as Dream felt something soft hit his tip. He rolled his eyes, throwing his head back; placing a hand on George's arched back adding a small pressure, speeding up. The constant talking on the television stood up as background noise. It was truly blissful.

~

George was on the couch, waiting for no one but Dream. Dream decided to go outside for a bit and play a couple of rounds of football. George didn't want to let Dream go but he never felt the urge to stop the taller guy. The afternoon sun sat on the sky outside, up high and bright. He doesn't even know what movie was playing.

The girl walked around outside with a blindfold. The kids beside her too. He didn't get the point of the movie for his mind wandered into unholy and sinful images. He was a bit foxy... yeah, no he is very foxy today. The bulge in his pants tightened as thought more.

"Fuck..." he mumbled to himself as he abruptly stood up grabbing his phone that was once on the couch beside him now loosely held in his hand. He walked up the spiral stairs, gripping the railing as the bulge in his pants became uncomfortable and sprained him into swinging his legs.

He opened the bedroom door and sat on the side of the bed immediately rolling his pants leaving him on his boxers. Holding his phone in both of his hands, searching for a certain type of video online.

He watched the video for a couple of minutes, his other hand placed over his crotch. As the video got intense his hand started to palm his clothed boner. A groan escaped his lips as he imagined Dream doing the action on the video to him. The feeling of Dream's mouth around his boner, bobbing his head up and down.

"Dream..." he groaned closing his eyes. Taking off his boxers letting his standing boner in freedom. The cold air hit it causing it to twitch. Just after a few seconds as his hands made their way on his boner stroking it slowly, the door busted wide open.

Dream's face was filled with worry. Dream was worried for he looked around the house looking for his missing lover but he did not exactly expect George doing... whatever he's doing. George's eyes widen as he yelped, his phone flipping on his hands dropping on the wooden floor.