>13<

It was the last day of the school year. There weren't many works though which made the time slower. All he did was stare at the endless white color of the whiteboard. The clock ticking made him annoyed, irritated even. He glared at the clock like he was insane. The clock seemed to tease and look at him with the same fury as George felt the ticking slowing down. George sighed on his seat sinking himself furthermore like there's more space. Different thoughts gathered in his mind, mostly philosophical.

'What if I'm just dreaming right now and none of this is real?' His eyes widen as he thought more and more getting distracted by the time passed. He looked a bit crazy in his seat. Staring at nothing and his eyes wide open like he has just seen a ghost. He began tapping his pencil as he thought more about things that made him anxious. He's actually and literally an idiot. His vision was hazy and unfocused. His eyes felt watery as he stayed his gaze on the ceiling light, seeing a couple of dust-looking things swimming in his vision that if he would try and look at them it would run away. He couldn't catch those things.

'How did they make dam-" he was interrupted by the bell. At first he was a bit confused and watched all of his classmates stand up packing their things. His eyes blew as he grabbed his things in a hurry and running out of his room, bumping hard into some other bodies earning and few glares and 'what the fuck's but he couldn't care less. He ran and ran, his breathing started to build upon his lungs as he stopped in the middle of a now empty hallway panting.

"Where the fuck are you" he whined quietly but it bounces through the empty corners, increasing the volume. He sluggishly walked into an empty table, eating his lunch with furrowed eyebrows. He couldn't tell if he was worried or angry but it could definitely be both. He sighed, his body hurt from the running. His feet hurt as he obnoxiously tapped his shoes on the floor. After he was finished eating, he pulled out his phone typing rhythmically on the screen.

George

Dream whwre are you?

Read 12:57

He sighed as he thought,

'What the fuck is this guy up to' but nonetheless he shrugged the thoughts off, relaxing himself a bit. He reminded himself not to worry, scared for his bad headaches to come back. Ever since that incident happened, every time he's anxious, worried, or just basically scared. His mind will feel heavy and limp like he just got an anesthesia shot at his head and this horrendous fucking pain in his head will start forming like a bullet was shooting through his head. It's a bit deep but that's how he would describe it.

His lunch bell rung as the clock hit one(1) o'clock. He grabbed his light bag holding it like a purse. He sat around in his boring classes, barely even listening to the incoherent babbling noise of his professors and the hushed tone of his classmates as one's lips whispered on the ears of another. It was a bit irritating but he can't even complain because that's just how annoying he is himself. So he let it be. He zoned out again, his vision was just as blurry as to when you look underneath the water.

The bell rang for a hundredth(100) time this day and it's getting on George's nerves but again he's just a student that follows the unfair rules over the bulletin board. He went to his locker getting textbooks and bringing them home for study. If he can. He patiently walked towards his car, taking his own time because he knows that everything is fine. Starting the ignition before falling back on his seat. His head resting on the headrest and his eyes wandered through the holes of his foamy car ceiling.

He sighed before driving back home. It was quiet, the only voice was on the radio continuously said some lines about songs before playing the actual music. It was hushed and low volume, almost peaceful as the swiveling cars that take place in front of him didn't exist. He hummed like a professional as some familiar pieces of music come up. His voice was low too, just above a whisper. The only thing that he could hear was the rain pitter-pattering outside his window and the water splashing as a car drove by.

He grabbed his textbooks, hugging them making sure to not soak them in rainwater as he ran towards the front porch. He tried to dry himself which obviously was a failed attempt as he stepped on their massive house. The house was normal as it is. The lights were on as always making the whole house show its true beauty and brightness.

He decided to change his damp clothes walking up the spiral stairs in the middle of the large space. Opening the bedroom he was confused by the lights. Its lights were red which was a bit unusual yet he still opened it despite all of his suspicions.

and there he is. Sitting on the bed all hot and handsome with only his boxers on. He stood up and stepped towards George lifted George's head and seductively whispered,

"Do you need help changing your clothes off?" He smirked. George only chuckled, already used to his antics yet it made him turn on.

"Oh my god just-" George pulled Dream's neck pressing their lips together, he could feel the sly smile against his lips as he tried to get rid of it adding more pressure. He dropped his textbooks as he wrapped both of his arms around Dream's neck creating a loud thud.

~

"Dream! Oh~" George moaned under Dream. Dream was definitely not taking his time. He waited for this whole day just to fuck George merciless.

"P-please~ Dream!-" George looked down on their connected body throwing his head back immediately from the side. He opened his eyes to make eye contact with Dream. Their faces inch away as George went for a small kiss moaning in the process. Hot breaths mixed together on their faces as George's body bounced rapidly. Tears started to build up in his eyeballs as he whined pressing his palms on Dream's bare chest.

"Please do- n-not sto- ahh!" He begged and begged for more as he tried to squeeze words that are hardly audible at every pound. He whined and moaned and begged for more. For Dream. Fuck, he fucking loves that guy. He could never have enough for him.

"You like that huh?" Dream asked in a seductive whispered making George moan and eagerly nodding.

"You- fucking- slut-" George screamed as it hit his prostate three(3) times in a row. He's very close to the edge. The edge that was so familiar and high. The edge that he would jump down over and over again. He could feel the knot in his stomach making his boner twitch under them both.

"T-tou~ ahh~" George tried to take out words as Dream continued to pound in him like crazy.

"Use your words slut" Dream hotly commanded.

"T- touch m-m-me please!" George said before letting out a choked sob. Dream smirked before jerking George off. He timed his hands and thrust making George arch his back and throw his head back as he came.

The sight, per se, made Dream more turned on as he groaned picking his once rapid pace to more. George bounced and bounced his body wrinkling the sheets under him as he choked a moaned that is supposed to be one word but made into choppy and slutty noises of 'a' with teary wide eyes. It was hot and attractive to see and with that Dream came inside George without a warning.

They shared a passionate kiss before snoozing off, cuddling, and hugging. Loving