>17<

George and Dream started to make their way towards the entrance. George's feet felt heavier and heavier every step, like a wrecking ball, and the chains slowly wrapped around his ankle. He felt like collapsing and his mouth itched to tell and beg Dream to go back to their house and cuddle instead but he decided against it. This is normal for everyone.

Since he chose to have such a great and luxurious boyfriend he has to do this. They stepped in as Dream and George was immediately welcomed with bright lights. A massive chandelier hanging above the dancing area. It looks like a fucking castle. Dream perked up as he spotted his family grabbing George and running towards them. George yelped through the loud music but still managed to follow Dream.

And there it is. Such fierce and fiery eyes filled with judgment looked at him up and down that George felt a knife scraping each and every one of his imperfections. Although throughout this judgment Dream smiled as he introduced George,

"This is my boyfriend, George. George, this is my family and our friends" George smiled, shyly as he gave them a small wave. Dream and George sat on their seats, the table was silent for a bit. Dream sat between George and the beautiful, beautiful lady with his yellow sparkling dress. The natural makeup suits her like a goddess.

In front of him is another lady that seemed to be in her teens that was wearing a sparkling navy blue dress. The table again erupted into quiet talks and laughter and he can't help but feel excluded as Dream started to talk to the lady beside him whilst he's there looking at his hands on his lap.

Nervousness was washed away with guilt and hurt. He was guilty that he might've ruined this dinner and hurt at the disgusted glance that he could feel around the table until a small voice called out for him.

"Hey," the girl in front of him said. George sadly smiled as he said a small 'hi' back looking at his hands again.

"So, George?" She said with a small smirk. It wasn't a mean smirk but instead a kind of smirk that seemed to soak some of his negative feelings.

"I'm Drista by the way, Dream's sister" Drista handed her hand over the table and George shook it genuinely smiling. Drista and he talked for a long while before their food came. They started eating. George was slowly eating trying to not embarrass himself and to not be disrespectful. In the middle of their dinner, a sudden and very luxurious voice spoke,

"So, George" The woman on the other end called. George mentally winced as he turned his gaze towards the woman that he could only assume was Dream's mom. Her voice and look were more than just venom.

"Where are you from?" She asked. George gulped before answering. All of the attention was his and he disgraced it. Dream looked at him. His gaze basically whispered 'you got this' in his ears.

"I am, uh, from England but I chose to stay here." He answered trying to leave some of the reasons but his heart only quickened as she asked,

"And why's that" her expression was unreadable yet scary. She cocked a brow as George started to shake. Dream looked at him worriedly and shook his head a bit trying to stop George. George only waved Dream subtly with his eyes.