>18<

George was drained from last night. Not only because they left in the middle of the night but also because of the relationship that he and Dream's parents had. To be honest, it is sad. It's sad that Dream's parents don't seem to like George and that Caoimhe was all around Dream the entire night.

He was also scared. Scared that Dream might change his mind one day and that he would be left alone. Again. His mum hasn't called him for the past month and it is starting to worry him a bit but he knows that his mum is strong and that she would want a hug if she will finally take off. Well- at least thats what he thought. Everything is just messed up right now.

Now George is on the hotel bed with Dream beside him. Dream's back was facing him and him looking up at the ceiling. He managed to familiarize the ceiling even the small dots from staring at it in the light and dark.

He wasn't tired but his mind was. It's drained from thinking and thinking endlessly reminding his self of all of his problems. The sun was fully shining whilst George stayed silent on the bed, breathing and eyes dark. His eyes were loopy and both of his hands resting on his stomach that goes up and down in every breath that he took. He shook his feet side by side, nervously as he rethought about everything.

A small shuffling on his side was made and large arms wrapped around him before he heard a mumbled 'good morning' against his neck. He didn't respond though Dream's breathing hitting his neck made him relax. He's on your side and he's not leaving you.

He told, reassuring himself mentally but he can't believe a thing that he told himself. He stopped shaking his feet turning his whole body towards Dream and placing his head under the crook of Dream's neck.

The smell of George's shampoo prodded Dream's nose as he took a breath. The sun shone on Dream's back shielding George from the heat but also warming George with his body. Dream noticed George staring at nothing right now and last night. He figured it was from the family dinner. He was quite happy that Drista likes George. At first, he was surprised to see Caoimhe there but brushed through it. It was really awkward especially when they started dancing. He only tried his best to imagine that Caoimhe was George.

He decided to cheer George up a bit. He got up making George confused and grabbed both of George's hands trying to set him up. George stayed limp plopping on the bed again on his back. Dream sighed and decided to carry George. George didn't react and only placed his hand on Dream's neck. Dream placed George on the dining chair,

"Mother fucker, what do you want?" George groaned and started to make his way back to the bed but of course, Dream stopped him. Dream wrapped his arms around both of George's thighs, carried him, and placed him back on the chair. Dream made waffles,

"Ew, you like waffles?" George said. His face on fake disgust.

"Waffles are better" Dream said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders. George didn't reply, not having any energy. He stayed silent until Dream gave him a plate of waffles. George glared at Dream in a joking way but he ate his breakfast, gratefully. Of course, he doesn't hate waffles. It's just a clump of cooked egg and flour.

After they finished their breakfast. They showered and of course together. Dream cleaned George and him two times after their morning bathroom sex.

George and Dream dressed up. Dream wearing a plain green hoodie and jeans and George wearing the same. They made their way to Dream's car. This one is different though. It's a black tesla instead.

:0

The whole two(2) hours ride was silent with the soft background music coming from the speaker. George rested his head on the glass window, looking at the motion-blurred buildings outside as they passed. George saw the white letters in front of the place saying 'Audubon Zoo' as Dream did a slow turn parking his car. George's eyes lit up as they hopped out of the car,

"A zoo?!" He shook Dream's arms. Dream thought it was adorable.

"Yes! Are you excited?" Dream asked with a tone similar to George's.

"Oh my god yes," George said dragging the S before continuing,

"It's been years since I've been to one" emphasizing the word 'years' waving his hands as he spoke for extra effect. They went inside. George immediately ran peeking after a pink flamingo, keeping his distance for obvious reasons. Dream only laughed as he paid for their tickets. A woman guided them around the zoo. It was so overwhelming to see different animals at once. Dream smiled confidently as he saw George excitedly pointing at the animals,

'Mission Accomplished' He thought to himself. George's mouth was agape as he heard the tour guide said something along the line of 'one of the most famous'. He looked back at Dream, shocked. Dream only chuckled as they continued walking. More animals came into view such as jaguars, elephants, and many many more.

:D

After the tour. They exited the place, their hands intertwined that produced warmth through their heart. George seemed to forget everything. He was happy as long as Dream is here. They were going back to their car. The sun was already setting and a gush of cold wind passed through them. Then Dream got an idea. He grabbed George and ran around the parking lot like crazy people but they're indeed crazy. They're just normal two(2) people who are crazy in love with each other.

They ran around the streets as their hair bounced with the wind. The wind seemed to dance around them too like they're the most important people in this whole city. They stopped at a place that is enough for them to see the shining water of the Mississippi River. The sun was gone as the moon on the other hand awoke.

They stood for about an hour, both of their hands still stuck together through the cold night. They stayed silent, listening to the sound of water and wind mixed together. George's head was against Dream's upper arm. The wind was getting colder so they took it as a sign and started to go back home.