>30<

A year has passed and George has never felt almost so okay in his life. Keyword; almost. Sometimes he would have breakdowns but his three(3) friends are one door away so he was pretty thankful for all of them. They had streamed together and named their group as the 'sex havers' it was funny, to say the least. He has been so active on the internet lately and he was very happy that he made his supporters happy. He streams every other day and posts on his YouTube once a week.

This year was never better though it did not get worse. It stayed the same. Him, crying over all the happy memories he and Dream had. Him crying over how much he misses Dream. Him crying over how he wanted to be with Dream again. God, Dream fucked him up. Today was his birthday and he didn't expect anything cool until Quackity, Sapnap, Karl burst his door open and if he meant burst, he meant broken.

He was furious and scolded the three(3) as they sat on the couch looking down at their hands. He looked like a disappointed mother scolding his three(3) which made Quackity quietly snicker but not without George glaring at him making Quackity cower. When George calmed down, Karl looked up and asked with his shiny pretty sky blue eyes,

"Are we good to go now?" Softly like nothing happened. George stood there with his face almost saying 'are you kidding me?' then immediately got dragged out of his apartment. At the end of the day even when George was pissed he still loves his friends. He was truly and genuinely grateful. He actually felt special for once in a long while.

He doesn't like it when the attention was onto him but this one was different. He let the two(2) baby him and the other— well— roasted him like a chicken on a grill saying that he's old and greeting him with the ridiculously huge age number.

They went to eat at the Eiffel tower and it was a bit pricey but still worth it. Of course, they didn't let George pay, and if George insisted they will give him a threat like that and like this. They were now in the rails where all the padlocks hang. George was amused at how many padlocks there were.

They got a large heart padlock with the name engraved 'sex havers' and locked it after they made each other's promises. They tossed the small key in the river as they hugged it out. It made a small splash as it floated down into the pitches of the water. They then turned around and his gaze instantly landed on a specific guy. Familiar one too. Identical as home.

Blonde hair, green eyes, bronze-like skin. The guy he loves so much. Dream. Dream's eyes were glossy as he looked at George. George wanted to run but something suppressed his feet on the ground. Sapnap and Karl looked at them both like they were crazy people. Quackity came back with the ice creams,

"Hey, guys the i- huh?" He said as more confused than the other. He looked at George and the guy that George was looking at. Oh. He then raised an arm in front of Sapnap and Karl before pushing them away and left, leaving Dream and George.

George wanted to cry but he couldn't. The tears won't come out as he stared at the man, flabbergasted, slowly shaking his head trying to make himself believe that this isn't real. The sounds of people around slowly fade out as it turned to slow motion and it convinced George that he was in a dream.

"G-George?" Oh god, he isn't. Dream ran onto George engulfing the smaller in a hug. George pushed Dream with all of his strength. It was weak but still got himself out of Dream's grasp. Dream looked hurt when George did it. Dream didn't let go though and instead, he desperately tried to pull George into a hug. Apologizing over and over again, bawling.