>20<

The sea of stressful activities and essays had begun, at least it's their last year. They showered together. Brushed their teeth together. Clothed themselves together for they are running late of time. As soon as George hopped on the car, Dream immediately pushed the gas.

The tire screeched as the car wobbled on the road. George let out a yelp slapping his boyfriend on the shoulder though Dream only chuckles at George's reaction. The way he gripped the handle above and Dream's shoulder was adorably funny in a way. George ate his sandwich as soon as the car drove down on the road at a steady pace bringing the other sandwich into Dream's mouth feeding him like his own child. He sometimes teases the taller a baby.

It wasn't long until they arrived at their college. The facade seemed to scare them as George thought about all of the work that he'd have to do, again. He groaned mentally before walking into the building. Their interlocked hands swaying in between them. The bell rang after they shared a quick kiss. Both of them separated their ways going to their class. Sadly, this year they still don't share a single class.

Their classes passed by fairly quickly for George was either zoned out and empty mind or his mind filled with images of Dream. The break made him unhealthy attached to Dream which he was happy yet worried about.

He grabbed his things, getting out of the scuffed room inhaling the cold air in the hallway. He went towards the cafeteria, noticing all the students going in the opposite direction that he was headed but he didn't have any care about it. Which was dumb.

When he arrived he noticed the cafeteria is empty. Things like paint, metal ladders, and some debris cluttered on the floor. Besides the door was a school map. He remembered it being black on the sides and torn but this one was sparkling shiny with its sides crisps with line. There showed that the cafeteria was indeed on the other side of the school. Ugh.

He turned around and started to walk back. The white noise in the hallway entered his ears. It's so eerie like something bad happened or going to happen. The universe might've heard his thoughts because just after he came up with that conclusion a guy emerged from the other hallway. He stopped in his tracks as he saw the guy looking left and right and landing on his own eyes. The memories flashed back, his head and heart throbbing so loudly that they can be heard from miles away.

I felt a hand cover my mouth from behind. My bloodshot eyes widen from terror. I kicked and kicked with all of my strength but nothing seemed to hurt the guy behind me.

Brown hair, piercing brown eyes that seemed to roar a fire of rage and hatred. He walked towards George.

In George's mind, his first thought was to run but his shoes seemed to be nailed on the white tiles. His body froze from nothing but shock. The eyes land on his small body making a shiver go down his spine. The eyes that he most hated and feared. Like it was a hungry predator and he was just hopeless prey.

Just before he got to process the situation the other brunette guy blew a fist on George's face making George lay on the ground. The cold tiles hugged him, restraining him to stand up. Everything seems to be against him. He did nothing but let the guy scream at him saying that George ruined his life. If only he knew what he did to George.

He welcomed the pain and stings on his sides, face, and even his whole body. He stayed limp on the tiles, his body heavy like a thousand pounds barbell. His tears came out but a single sound didn't. His tears rushed like the waves. Waves.

Thinking about it made him somewhat relaxed. Him and Dream watching the view in the middle of nothing but a large body of water and a small bit of land. His face flew side by side as a punch was hit. He stayed laying down on the floor. He could feel the blood on his nose running down into his lips. It made him sick as he stared at the blinding lights on the ceiling. The white light littered with black dots as the darkness consumed his vision.

:(

His worry started to grow. His mind creating scenes and visions. His mind hunted him through minutes of waiting 'till he can't wait anymore. He stood up making his bottle clatter on the table almost falling on the floor. Floor. It might be weird but the floor seemed to scare him for absolutely no reason.

He ran from room to room not knowing where George's last class was. God this is hell. So so so unfortunate. He tried calling and calling but no one answered him. He stopped in the middle of the intersecting hallways. The body just a few feet away from him was familiar. Very familiar.

'It couldn't be Ge-' he thought stepping slowly towards the body. His face was bloody and bruised. His clothes were ripped and dirty.

"GEORGE!" He screamed as he realized. His scared voice echoes through the white walls but no one seems to hear his cry. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. He placed his ear on George's chest hearing the small and faint drumming inside. Thank god. He carried George's bridal style running towards the nurse room. The nurse's face panicked a bit before displaying a relief expression. Dream placed George on the bed.

He watched as the nurse carefully cleaned George's face with a brown liquid in cotton. She also bandaged George's nose and after everything he let Dream stay by George's side.

After an hour, George still didn't give a single sign of being conscious so Dream decided to bring them both home. Dream felt hurt for George. George is just so perfect. He would take the pain from George if he could but all he could do was stay by his unconscious body. Waiting for him to wake up.

He didn't deserve any of this.