>25<

He woke up early in the morning. Earlier for his own good. It was three(3) in the morning and the sounds of crickets outside were slowly dying. He then remembered last night. Caoimhe and Dream, but he didn't react. He was almost emotionless. His face was neutral and paler than ever. He was a mess.

He did his usual morning routine but this time without his main opponent, Dream. Dream was probably cuddling with that bitch right now and they're happy. So George let them be. He knew it was unhealthy but he would do anything for Dream... because he loves Dream. The dawn was beginning to rise when he got out of the shower. In the guest bedroom of course because their room is currently occupied.

He went down to the kitchen and cooked three(3) sets of breakfast. The music of the sizzling bacon mixed as the sun dramatically rose from the horizon. It was a beautiful sight to see nonetheless. The oil spat on his hand but he didn't feel any pain, any stinging. Almost like he's numb. Damn. His body was heavy from crying to sleep and the lack of sleep. He can barely open his eyes, aggressively blinking for it was puffy. He looked nothing like himself. Dream truly messed him up... or maybe he did it himself?

The house was bright from the natural light coming from the window but why did it feel dull for George. Everything looked lifeless and have no use for this planet. Just like he thought himself. He was lifeless, dull, and useless. He always has been but tried to find something, a cure like it's a disease but he can't.

He was like crawling on the floor his eyes blurry and continuously tapping the floor with his hands, looking for his eyeglasses. He can find it only if someone would help him but that someone hasn't come yet. He doesn't even know if they would.

He turned off the stove with a click as he sat down on the high chairs and slowly eating his food. The small bites made him full like a stuffed toy in build-a-bear. Not even half of his egg and untouched bacon, he rises up from his seat and grabbed his car keys. His stomach growled but the sensation of hunger wasn't there.

It was very confusing but he slowly went towards his own car, ignoring the unrecognized purple tesla on the driveway. As soon as he got inside he turned the ignition on and just sitting there for a moment. He was either waiting for the engine to heat up or maybe he's just tired of all this bullshit. Both.

He knew it was bullshit yet he still stepped on it every time he passed through. He also knows that he's very stupid and he'd be more than dumb if it's about Dream. It's already been ten(10) minutes has passed and George didn't even take notice of the time. He leans his back on the passenger seat.

Just before he got to step on the gas, the front door opened revealing Caoimhe with her v-neck shirt showing off the purple bruises on her neck. Dream and Caoimhe kissed on the lips before they waved goodbyes.

George could feel the tears in his eyes, furiously building up making his eyes heavier and his vision blurry. The kiss was so passionate. They look so good together. It was so passionately placed that George felt familiarity. Like it was him instead of Caoimhe.

He remembered how soft Dream's lips were. How it felt against his own. His hands shook on his thighs. That was supposed to be him not her. Dream smiled at her after they kissed. They did it in front of him and all George could do was watch them, hopelessly.

Mint and Chocolate met. The minty eyes were filled with guilt whilst the other filled with sorrow. Every breath that George took vibrated through his heart feeling its pang. He was crying as he stares at Dream's eyes. The tears slowly fell down on his face yet he didn't feel it. He can't feel anything but the constant pang and coldness from his heart.

George shot Dream a sad, quivery smile before wiping his eyes and letting out a huge exhale. He started to drive. He could barely even press some pressure on the pedals. His eyes are stuck on the endless road as he almost passes a red light.

:(

After, parking in the college lot. He turned his car off. His face felt icky from crying. He slowly hopped out of the car. He barely felt anything. Like his bones vanished into thin air. As soon as he stepped on the cement, his legs collapsed under him making him sit on the ground. He grumbled on his breath. Keep yourself. He told himself to and slowly stood up. His tears came black but he immediately blinked them away. He was getting frustrated and it's painful.

He walked towards the building. Inside was full of decorations and banners of students and George was one of them. He stopped at his banner, the word 'Summa Cumme Laude' placed under his picture. He admired his face. He looked healthy. It was also clear that he was loved. He softly smiled and he walked to his class.

They weren't classes for the teachers were too busy for the upcoming graduation and all he did was stare at his desk. Three(3) hours of staring that felt like five(5) seconds and the bell rang signaling for them to either stay at school or go back home. George wanted neither so he instead drove by the seaside.

He stepped through pebbles and rocks, occasionally bending down as his eyes fell into uniquely shaped rocks. The sounds of the ocean filled his ears. It always relaxes him but this time isn't enough. He was so bothered by everything. He hugged himself, the subtle wind passing him as he walked through millions of cobbles.

:(

He got back home, the television was on and Dream sat on the couch. He turned his head on him, smiling softly before stumbling his way up to the guest bedroom. Dream felt horrible. George plopped on the well-made bed and immediately slipping into a deep slumber, without even thinking about eating. He was physically and mentally exhausted.

Extremely exhausted.