>4<

George woke up in his bed. A pair of large familiar arms swirled around him, then he noticed their positions. His head was buried on the crook of Dream's neck whilst Dream's head was buried on George's. He remembered the events last night. Watching TV, cuddling, and having nightmares. A mix of emotions, George understands but it wasn't a bad one either. Almost bittersweet. They might have slept through while George was sobbing because they slept last night sitting up.

He sat there, just listening to Dream's soft breathing upon his ear. His eyes were heavy and almost squinted, blown like the clouds. They leaned into each other for warmth. The heat produced a flame of care and devotion for each other. He then noticed that the atmosphere seemed a bit brighter than ever. The curtain was parted, letting the sunlight enter the room onto the shiny wooden floor, and reflected onto the walls making it look like they were underwater. The sounds of constant car engines filled the busy neighborhood as it passes by quiet houses.

George decided that he would stream today since it was already a long time since he streamed. His supporters might be a little worried now. George stood out of the bed, carefully to not wake Dream up. George looked back at the taller's peaceful expression before grabbing black sweatpants and a black shirt from his closet and stepped into the bathroom. He then stepped into the glass box shower and turned the faucet on. He cleaned himself as he let his mind wander through happy memories, including the sad ones as the sizzling of the shower stood for background noise. Doodling some shapes and crooked lines that looked like a child just drew on the foggy shower glass.

The sound of the water draining and tapping filled the tiled walls as he turned the shower off. Stepping out of the shower he saw his face in the mirror. He looked happy but we all know that it was just a false display. George is good at hiding the truth and he was thankful for he doesn't want people to worry about him. Everything already sounds pathetic and he doesn't want to be pitied more.

His gaze wandered off, making his vision blurry as he thought,

'8 months' he let a sad smile creep through his lips, looking at himself in the mirror. He traced the now white lines sprawled out on his inner thighs. He dried himself before dressing himself up in the bathroom.

He lazy opened the door and walked inside his gaming room. The computer screen was covered with a small layer of dust, his keyboard to making the once black matte finish look grayish. He turned his computer on. A soft whirring hum made its way all around the room as he did.

He then set the category of his stream 'Just Chatting'. George clicked the go-live button, watching the chat flood with people saying 'hi' and 'we missed you' and also some 'how are you' as a millisecond passed. He warmly smiled at the camera, zooming it on his face,

"Hi chat," he started talking to the stream, answering some donors and saying hi and happy birthdays to unfamiliar names. George didn't mind it though. He instead found it fun saying the names of his supporters every stream. To be fair, they paid for it. The stream went on fine, some people asking where Dream is and George just responding 'probably asleep'.

An hour and a half(1hr 30mins) passed by and George decided to bid his farewell to the chat. He said 'bye!' in a high tone and waving both of his hands beside his face. George clicked the end button and turned off his PC, making his way towards the kitchen as his stomach hungrily grumbled.

He slipped on his slippers, making his way towards the kitchen. George saw a plate resting on top of the island. He went to sit on the stool in front of a made breakfast with a note beside it.

'Just made you breakfast, decided to not disturb you but brb <3'

George smiled at the heart then remembered that they're only best friends with benefits and nothing more. He started to eat the semi-hot food, sighing and savoring every bite. It's rare for someone to take care of George and Dream being George's crush just there for him makes him think that this might just be a dream. It was surreal that he never want to wake up. After eating his breakfast he made sure to feed his cat.

:)

George slept through the whole day, bored and lonely that Dream wasn't there to entertain him. He admits that he always misses Dream but how couldn't he if Dream is the only person in his life except for Quackity? 

He fell asleep on the couch on his stomach. His left arm draping over the back of the sofa as he heard a knock on his door.

He shot his eyes open and groggily sat up, rubbing off the dust out of his eyes. He walked towards the front door as the person behind it knocked again. The knocks started to get aggressive,

"Just wait a minute!" He agitatedly shouted. He opened the wooden door only to be welcomed by a very drunk Dream. Dream's arms were leaned onto the wall. Now, George, of course, doesn't usually get surprised if this occurs but the blonde's disheveled hair and the red lipstick on his neck made him worry a bit.

"Oh my God, Dream!" He went to rush for the blonde but the blonde stopped him by placing his hands on George's neck. George's back was pressed against the door as Dream panted on his ear. The smell of strong alcohol and weed finally lingered in the whole apartment. George then smirked and kissed Dream on the lips, short and playful, knowing exactly what they both fancied.

~

"Ahh~ mhm~" George's moan and the skin clapping filled the bedroom mixed with Dream's constant groan.

"O~oh my fucki~" George started to clutch on Dream's back and probably leaving some light scratch marks. Dream kissed George on the lips deeply, leaving George to stay quiet and moan into Dream's mouth. George pulled away as Dream hit that, oh, sweet-sweet spot making him let out a sluttish yelp. George's wails sound like they came out of a pure porno. It was just completely pleasing to hear for Dream's ears, making his eyes hang half-lidded. The way George caresses his sides as George moans made his orgasm vexatious. These types of moments were Dream's treasure.

Dream started to pick up his pace making George see stars for a second. George started moaning uncontrollably as he tried to catch his orgasm making his piston twitch. He finally came as the sticky liquid shot out at their stomach. Dream then pulled out his still-hard shaft as George scurried on his knees and started to suck Dream off not breaking their eye contact making Dream groan, quietly. George took Dream's seven(7) inches in his throat as he felt Dream's load drip down in it.

George pulled out, a string of saliva connected his lips and Dream's shaft as he flopped back on the bed, panting. Dream followed and cuddled George, their skin sticking to the others from their sweats. George looked at Dream. Dream's eyes were almost closed to sleep as he smiled.

"I love you, George" Dream endearingly whispered in George's ear. George frowned. He didn't believe that. It was just probably the feeling of being high so instead of saying it back, he shrugged the false hope off and told Dream to sleep relaxing the taller by caressing his scalp as George then followed Dream on his rest.