Chapter One: All Fun and Games

Samanthas' P.O.V

I was clearing off some tables in the back as Zayn came up to me.

"Hey Zayn! What's up?" I asked.

"Well the boys and I were wondering when your shift ended so you could hang out with us. We already invited Desirae and she said yes." Zayn spoke.

"Yeah I guess I could come over for a bit. But I get out a little later than Desirae so you can head out without me and I'll find my way there." I said.

"Alright." Zayn said walking back to the boys. I smiled and continued cleaning. After around 15 minutes Niall came up to me.

"Um would it be alright if I gave you a ride to our place." he asked shyly. I flushed a little as I nodded.

"Yeah um sure you can just at the bar." I said fixing my hair a little.

He sat down at the bar as the boys left.

"BYE SAMMY AND NIALL!!" Louis screamed as he walked out with Desi and them.

Niall and I laughed as the resturaunt slowly began to empty. My shift had finally ended and we walked out together.

"Holy Potatoes it is cold!" I said laughing.

"Here let me give you my jacket." he said handing it to me.

"Uh thanks." I said awkwardly.

He handed me the jacket as we walked to his car. We got in and it was sorta an awkward ride but really funny because he sang for me and I laughed because the girls next us were literally flipping out. Finally we got to the hotel where the boys were staying and exited the car. We walked into the hotel and I couldn't help but feel a little out of place. I awkwardly walked with Niall to the room were the boys and Desirae were.

We walked in and there stood Desirae and Harry having a full on make-out session.

"What did I miss?" I asked casually.

Harry and Desirae broke apart and flushed a deep crimson red. I laughed along with the other boys as they shuffled awkwardly to the couch. It was pretty awkward considering we hadn't really planned what we were going to do.

"How about a movie?" I asked.

"Definently The Avengers."Zayn said.

"Man I wanted Mean Girls." Louis said.

"Alright all for the Avengers." Zayn spoke. Liam, Zayn, and Desirae raised their hands.

"All for Mean Girls." Louis spoke as he Niall Harry and I raised our hands.

"HA four against one Mean Girls it is!!" I said obnoxiously.

Zayn groaned as we laughed.

**********************************

The movie was mid way through when I spoke.

"I'm going to get popcorn. Zayn come with me." I said.

Zayn gave a questioning look but gladly stepped away from Mean Girls. He and I walked over to the kitchen as I grabbed a big bowl and a packet of pop-corn.

"Any reason you dragged me over here?" he asked

"Hey don't complain I know you were dying to get away from the movie. Anyways I wanted to set you up with my best friend Angelina. I think you two would be great together." I said.

"Alright, what's her number and picture?" he asked.

I showed him a picture