Chapter Twenty-Six: You Again?

Authors note: I'm sorry guys my computers broken so updates may take a little longer. I am really sorry again but I hope this chapter makes up for it. I did type this on my p need so sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Terra's P.O.V.

I was currently pissed beyond reason at Niall. How could he just forget about Sammy so quickly. I read a magazine article and the front cover was a picture of him and some girl. I asked him about her and he said she was just a friend. Please.

The girls and I were having the boys over, including Niall so I should probably get dressed.

I decided on a plain pink v-neck, white skinny jeans, converse and a 5SOS necklace.

I walked over to Desirae's room and she was wearing a Pierce the Veil shirt, black skinny jeans and a bring me the horizon bracelet. She had her hair straightened and was wearing black eyeliner.

She waved at me as I caught sight of something on her wrist. She tried to walk past me but I grabbed her wrist as she hissed in pain.

"What the hell." I asked.

"Calm down Tori, you smell like strawberries. "she slurred.

"I'm not Tori. Are you drunk? " I whisper yelled.

She nodded as I sighed. I draped her arm around my shoulder and led her to Angelina. Surely she would know How to deal with this.

"Ange. Desi is drunk again. " I said.

"Seriously. It's like 12." she responded.

"I know. Help me sober her up." I spoke.

Angelina grabbed a cold glass of water and poured it down Desirae's shirt.

"Bloody Hell!" she screamed.

Luckily her idiot butt got sobered up and changed again before the boys came.

Nialls P.o.v.

I decided that I would try and look for Susan before we headed off to the girls house. I know it wouldn't be the best to bring her to the girls house after everything but it was worth a shot.

I stopped by the diner we went to, to find her. Luckily she was there in a Booth eating a sundae.

"Mind if I sit?" I asked remembering out day at the park. She looks up and smiles at me.

"Go ahead." she replies. I sit down and open my mouth.

"Listen my mates and I are planning to hang out with some friends. Would you like to come?" I asked her.

"Um sure." she says. She pays her bill and leaves a tip for the waiter.

I lead her to my car and we drove awkwardly to the girls house. When we arrive I see the boys cars in the driveway. As we exit I notice Susan fiddles with her shirt, something Sam used to do when she was nervous.

I shake the thought out of my head as we approach the door.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea. I don't know How your friends will react to me being here." she says.

"It will be fine. I promise." I say. I'm not sure if I believe myself or not.

I knock on the door and Terra answers with an unapproving look. She however lets us in. Susan is obviously uncomfortable so I give her a smile. She returns one and we walk to the living room.

"Everyone this is Susan. Susan everyone. " I say. The room goes silent and she waves awkwardly.

"Oh does Niall have a new girlfriend. Did you really get over her that fast?" Desirae asks.