Chapter Three: We're off to see the boys...

Louis' P.O.V.

After me and Eleanor broke up life has been pretty hard. I'm not my same funny full of life self. I was heartbroken after she broke up with me. I replayed the day over again and again in my head. It was like a record stuck on the same part.

*Flash Back*

Louis: Hey Elle!

Elle: Hey lou...

Louis: What's wrong?

Elle: Louis this isn't working out. I can't take the hate anymore I'm so so sorry Louis.

Louis: Elle please son't do this. I love you. You can't just leave me like this.

Elle: I'm so sorry Lou but I need time to be by myself. I need to be alone.

Louis: Sure Elle whatever you want. I still love you.

Elle: I lov eyou to Lou.

*End Flash Back*

I still don't understand how she could leave me like this. And now to make matters worse Harry, Zayn, and Niall are all in love with these girls they met in Denver. The only reason we are in Denver is because we heard it's a great place to perform. I am happy for them. I realy am it's just hard seeing my best mates be in love just like I was.

Samanthas' P.O.V.

Ever since me and Niall met I couldn't stop thinking about him. His eyes, his laugh, and let's not forget his smile. My phone buzzed. It was NIALL!! He asked if I would come over to the hotel and bring my friends so the boys could meet them. I replied yes and got changed.

I was wearing a a british flag sweater with some dark skinny jeans and some faded british flag converse. I had a white beanie on with my curled hair. I put some bracelets on and headed out. I called the girls and told them to get ready because we were meeting the boys. Wow I can't beleive I just said We're meeting the boys!!

I pulled up to Desiraes house first. She was wearing a white long sleeved t-shirt with Paris written on it with light pink skinny jeans with white flat shoes with a white flower on them. Her hair was loosely curled with a white headband. She walked in the car and sat in the passanger seat. She turned the radio station on 93.3. We drove to Angelinas house next.

Angelina was wearing a Nirvana t-shirt with dark grey skinny jeans, with black toms. Her hair was curled and had a Red bow clipped to the side. Angelina was so stylish and matched everything she wore. Oh how I envied her for that. She was looking very pretty I wonder if her and Zayn had hit it off. All of a sudden pupmped up kicks was playing and we all started singing it.

Next we arrived at Toris house. She walked out wearing a blue and black striped t-shirt that fit her curves she paired it off with white skinny jeans and black combat boots that matched the outfit well. Her blonde hair was loosley curld with a strand of hair clipped with a white butterfly pin. Tori sat next to Angelina and they got all their fan-girlyness out as we headed to terras house.

Tera walked out wearing a red and black short sleeved checkered shirt paired with kaki colored skinny jeans her shoes were grey uggs. She had her hair in a side braid. In her hair was a thin white head band. She sat next Tori who was thinking this was all a dream. Can I just say how Hott we look? "Yeah you can!" terra said laughing. Did I just say that outloud I gotta work on that.

We drove to the boys hotel but we stopped at Starbucks to get some drinks and a little snack.