Chapter Nine: FireFly.......

Desiraes' P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of freshly baked waffles. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen grogely. I saw my wonderful boyfriend harry standing making waffles huming slightly. I slowly came up behind him and gave him a hug. At first harry jumped elbowing me in the stomach.

"What the fudge Harry?!?!" I asked angrily. That is not how it works in the movies or books. Gosh why can't my life be like that. Why can't my life be like a fairytail.

My stomach hurted so I walked back into my room slamming the door behind me. I grabbed my iPod and listened to Ed Sheeran Give Me Love. I sang along lowly not wanting Harry to hear me. I wanted Harry next to me cuddling me while I cried. I didn't want things to turn out like Eric and me. He was such a jerk. But one I loved.. I texted Sammy. She was eating as usual and wanted to know if Harry and I wanted to go to the Carnival in town.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I saw Harry crying so I threw a pillow at him. He looked up to me smiling and he smiled back.

"Sammy wants to know if we want to go to a Carnival today. I told her yeah so get your butt ready mop top." I said. He laughed at the nick name I had for him. Soon I was laughing with him.

"You better go home and get ready. Pick me up at 2 okay?" I said finally sobered up.

I walked Harry to the door and gave him a hug. I didn't want to give him a morning breath kiss. I walked back into my room and went into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I put on Ed Sheeran FireFlies. I really did love Eddy. I sang along while I washed my hair with my apple scented shampoo. After I finished my shower I walked to my closet. Since we were going to a Carnival I wanted to dress casual.

I decied on a snow white story book tank top along with some light acid wash grey skinny jeans. I went to the bathroom again and brushed my teeth. I plugged in my curling iron and blow-dryer. I blow-dried my hair and brushed it out. I touched my curling iron to see if it was warm which it was. I started to curl when my phone rang. It was Sammy saying to be there at 4. Okay. I got this.

I did my hair in light loose end curls. I still had white nail polish on so I did my make-up in a theme. I did my eye shadow in a soft smokey cat eye. I put some pink lip-gloss on and added a little blush. For my jewlery I wore an owl necklace, an owl ring, gold bengal bracelets and brid stud earings. I walked over to my shoes and picked out purple vans. I checked my phone and it was 1:30.

I went into my kitchen and got a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal. I ate while watching t.v. and playing temple run 2.

"NEW HIGH SCORE!!!" I yelled while playing. I grabbed 30 dollars and shoved it in my back pocket. There was a knock on my door and there stood Harry. I smiled brightly and stepped aside for him to come in.

"Just let me grab a jacket." I said while heading off to my room. I grabbed my hipsta please sweatshirt.

I gave Harry a kiss and we walked to his car. I turned on 93.3 while Harry hummed along to Radio Active by Imagine Dragons. I smiled at him while I plugged my ipod in on his car. I played cold Coffee by guess who Ed Sheeran. In fact my whole iPod was probably Ed. I sang along to the words and laughed as Harry messed up the words. We drove to a McDonalds. Only because I was hungry

I ordered a big mac meal large. We ate in silence as I hummed along to the iPod. Suddenly Torn by well you know who was on and I quickly tried to change it. As my hand reached to change the song he stopped me. I looked at him confused and shocked. He sang along to the words hitting every note. I sang his parts while he sang the boys parts. I never really liked to sing I more liked to dance.

"Harry, do you know how to dance?" I asked. He shook his head at me.

"Well I guess I will have to teach you on our next date." I said fully enthusiastic. We arrived at the carnival in at least 15 minutes. I smiled and waved to to everyone as they were talking in a group. Everyone was hand in hand with their pair. We walked inot the carnival. At first we saw the food.

"FOOD!!!!" Sammy and Niall yelled in unison.

I smiled as they ran like children to the food.

"So I guess we are getting food?" Angelina said while smirking. We all laughed and walked over to the two foodies. I wanted to ride all the rollercoasters but Zayn was such a wimp he didn't want to.

"We didn't want to mess up our hair." Angelina said sheepishly. I shook my head and looked at the rest of the couples hopefully.

We stood at the carnival until 11:11p.m. As soon as the clock hit that time we all kissed our pairs and watched as fireworks lit up the sky. Harry and I hand in hand as was everyone else. I looked around and realized I had a perfect life. I couldn't be more happier than right now. This is what I always wanted. Harry was all I wanted. But Zayn and Sammy were very distant. What happened between the siblings?

Author's Note: As always, Angelina's outfit is in the external link. Sorry mobile people. Go check it out and don't forget to vote, comment, and fan me!