Chapter Twenty Four: The After Math

Author's note: Hayy Guissse. I bet you are really sick of these things and I'm really sorry about them. I want to thank you guys so much for over 900 views. I mean that is just beyond amazing. Thank you guys for sticking with this story through everything I really am grateful. Please enjoy this chapter. Love you guisse. Oh and this is also a really late birthday present for one of my best friends Tori. xX

Tori's P.O.V.

It's been four months since the funeral and it's been really strange. The girls and I have tried to move on with our normal lives it's just really hard. Life's been really hard without Sammy; I mean we've all felt the after math. Zayn and Angelina's relationship has been getting better, which is really great for them; she really did miss him. Today Louis and I are going on a pick me up date. Mostly because we need a little time to let loose rather than eating.

He's going to take me to this new bakery that just opened up around the corner so that should be fun. He was coming to pick me up at around 3:00 p.m. so I had a little time. So back on Sammy news her adoptive family didn't bother to show up; which didn't suprise me at all. They were really just using her for the money she made. I have around 3 hours until he comes to pick me up.

I walked, to my walk in closet and looked around to find the perfect outfit. I decided on a floral print crop bralet and a pair of high waisted distressed white shorts. For my shoes I decided on turquoise low top trainers. I wiped my face off using my Murad cleanser wipes to remove whatever old make-up I had on. I put on a light dusting of my Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Fair, sheer nude tampos, and my Rocket Volume Express Mascara.

I spritzed in my tresseme heat protectant in my hair and waited for my wand to heat up. While I was waiting I put on a few random gold and pink bracelets along with some arrow earrings, a pink rose ring, and a gold statement necklace. After around 15 minutes my wand was ready and I curled my hair in tight ringlets. After I finished my hair I painted my nails a Mac nude color. I sprayed Our Moment and looked for my IPhone4. I grabbed a pink bow clutch and put my lipstick and phone in the bag.

I still had an hour to spare so I went to go check on Terra. I knocked on the door waiting for a reply.

"Come in." she replied.

I walked over to the bed where she was currently laying on her MacBook Pro.

"You doing okay?" I asked taking out her earbuds.

"Sure. It's getting easier living without her. It's still not the same but it's good." she said with a smile.

"That's good. Have you talked to Liam lately?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean I'm dating him. I just-he's just been really distant lately and I want to know what's been bugging him." she said sighing.

"Yeah I know, Louis been that way too but he is taking me to that knew bakery that opened down the street so I get to try a ton of new food." I said laughing.

"I miss this. The laughing inside this house; it kind of faded." she said with the smile she had now falling.

"Yeah. Well I have to go meet Louis, I'll see you when I get home. Do you want anything?" I asked.

"Yeah how bout a confetti cupcake?" she said.

"You got it." I said walking out of the room.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room and checked my phone for any messages from Louis. Still none. The bell rang and I jumped up to answer the door. I then saw the most amazing deep blue eyes I've ever seen and I knew exactly who was there.