Chapter Eleven: Goodbye

Sammys' P.O.V.

Beep! Beep! Beep! SHUT UP!! I yelled while pounding my alarm clock the annoying thing finally stopped and I sat up annoyed. I ripped the blanket off of me and knocked on all of the doors. Did I meantion the girls and I lived together? No? Well we do. Just last week we moved in together. I pounded on all of the doors making the girls annoyed. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. I sung along to the Chris Brown song playing in my iPod dock. After about fifteen minutes I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my closet.

I put on some undergarments and tried to figure out what to wear. I decided on a blue seater with a yellow smiley face on it. My jeans were light blue and ripped. I grabbed my dark blue vans and put on some jewlery. I put on some gold hoop earings and a dance necklace. I put my hair in a braid that some how turned into a ponytail. I put on some baby-lips, mascara, and some perfume. I walked out of my room to the kitchen.

I poured myself some cereal and added the milk. The girls walked down and smiled at me.

"Morning." Desirae said. I smiled and waved. Desirae was wearing a white crop top that said Music is the answer with a ruffle black skirt and black high heels. Terra wore a tank top with an owl on it with black shorts and black shoes. Tori wore a striped t-shirt that was tied in the fornt with blue shorts and white VANS. Angelina was wearing a black and white spotted crop top with a black feather skirt and black platform heels.

Tori started on her homemade chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate whipped cream and chocolate milk. I washed my bowl and sat down on the couch. I pulled out my phone and smiled as I found I had a text message from Niall. I opened it but it sounded seriouse...it read Hey Sammy.....We have to talk. :(. I didn't know how to react instead I just showed the girls.

"What does it mean?" Terra asked.

"I really don't know. Should I call him?" I asked. They all nodded their heads.

"Hey Niall." I said trying to be casual. "Sammy we are leaving!" he said and started crying. I started crying as well I wish Niall didn't have to go.

"It's okay Niall. We just have to kkep in touch. Okay?" I said.

"Okay Sammy. I promise I will never lose time for you." He said. I smiled.

"Well I got to go but you and the boys come by at 6:00pm okay?" I said. Niall agreed and I went back to the girls. I tried to smile and face the girls.

"Um....guys, the boys are leaving." I said letting a tear fall down my cheek. I looked at the girls and they all had shocked expressions.

"They are coming at 6 so we should get ready." I said.

"What are we going to do?" Tori asked.

"We are going to go in our back-yard and just chill you know?" I said. They all nodded their heads and walked back to their rooms.

Angelinas' P.O.V.

I couldn't beleive Zayn was going and he didn't tell me. I dialled his number and called him.

"Hello?" Hey asked in his raspy morning voice. I was going to miss that.

"He zayn it's Angie. Are you really leaving?" I asked. Zayn sighed

"Yes, It's true. Meet me at the park in 15 minutes. Okay?" he asked. I agreed and started driving.

I pulled up to the park and saw Zayn I smiled and got butterflies. I got out of the car and walked towards him. He looked like he had been crying and he waved at me. What was wrong with him?

"Hey Zayn. What's up?" I asked trying to be excited.

"It's over." he said his voice emotionles. I couldn't beleive it.

I hadn't realized I was crying but when I looked up at him I ran towards my car. I turned beck to look at him and he sat down on a bench. I pulled out of the parking space and turned on the radio. I was crying hard which made my vision blurry. I pulled out my phone and texted sammy. I looked up to see a car coming straight towards me. And then everything went black.

Zayns' P.O.V.

I really didn't want to break up with angelina but management made me do it. I never thought doing what I loved could make me so sad. I walked back to my car when I got a ohone call.

"ZAYN IT'S SAMMY!! ANGELINA IS IN THE HOSPITAL!!! SHE GOT IN A MAJOR CAR CRASH AND IS REALLY HURT!!" Sammy said crying and screaming. I was in totall shcok, did I do that?

"What hospital?" I asked tears welling up in my eye.

"Denver General." she said crying.

I walked over to my car and got in. This was all my fault. I arrived at the hospital and saw all the girls crying into the boys. I ran over to them and hugged sammy. She was a complete wreck and I couldn't stand to hear her cry. She was soobbing when the doctor came out.

"Hello. Are you here for Angelina Mata?" she asked. We all nodded.

"Well she is pretty messed up but we have something else to tell you. Angelina has a hole in her heart." she said solemnly. I swallowed hard.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"She is in a coma and we don't know how long it will last." she said.

"Can we visit her?" Terra asked. She nodded.

"Um..I'll wait here." Tori said. She was scared of hospitals and I knew she didn't want to see Angie like that. We all walked in to see her laying still hooked up to a lot of machines.

Author's Note: As always typed the girls outfits are on the external link. And remember click that vote button, comment, and fan me!