Chapter Ten: Run This Town

Terras' P.O.V.

I was sitting on my couch watching Pretty Little Liars which was one of my favourite shows ever. My phone buzzed and I had received a message from Liam. I smiled slightly to myself.

The text read, Dress up fancy!! We are going to a movie Premier!! <3 xxx.

I walked to my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I walked to my bedroom and looked in my closet. I stood there for a moment debating what to wear. I finally decided on something amazing.

I dressed in a long nude colored dress with a sweetheart neckline. I put on nude colored leather heels and grabbed a beige satan gold clutch. I put on a gold cross double ring, a triple wrap bracelet with a infinity symbol, gold dagger earings, and my gold heart locket. My nails were painted nude and I dried my hair and curled it. I wore no make-up except bright red lip-stick with shimmers of glitter on it. I grabbed my phone and texted Liam that I was ready.

Liam said he would be here in five minutes so I went to the kitchen and downed a beer. What? I needed it and it's not like I wasn't going to drink tonight? I could not wait for tonight. There was a knock on my door and I answered it. It was Liam with a single rose. I smiled at him and gave a peck on the cheek to where he had my lipstick on his face. I laughed and tried to wipe the red lipstick off with my thumb. He grabbed my hand and walked me down to the Limo they had been provided.

All the girls were their and they looked great. Desi was dressed in a Jean Blush Mimosa Red Lace Dress and long brown hair curled to the side. She wore bright red lip-stick and black high-heels.

Angelina dressed in a bright blue long flowy dress and had pink lip-stick on and white heels. She had her hair curled ever so slightly.

Tori dressed in a purple short pixie dress that had a sweetheart neckline. She had her hair in a side bun with a few strands of hair out and curled.

Sammy dressed in a purple galaxy dress with purple heels and had her hair wavy curled and had red lip-stick on.

They all looked really pretty and I couldn't wait to party with my friends. As for the girls and I it was the first time we had been in a limo. So we all looked at eachother and went in that little door at the top and screamed at the top of our lungs. Tonight was going to be great. As we arrived we walked, wait for it, The Red Carpet! The girls and I fangirled loudly eaning a few strange looks from strangers, as for the boys, they were completely unphased by it.

I smiled and walked with Liam as the other girls did with their boyfriends. We smiled as the papparazzi took pictures of us. Liam and I stopped for an interview and it went by okay, the movie premier was nice but I wanted to go to the after party.

I wanted to see Ashley Benson. I smiled and waved as we walked back to the limo for the after party. We drove and drove and drove until finally we were there. I looked at Liam and squeeled. We walked in and I saw her, Ashley Benson, also known as the sass queen.

t took all I had not to just run up to her and fan-girl. Instead I approached her calmly.

"Hey." I said cooly.

"Hi. You're dating Liam Payne right?" I smiled and nodded my head.

"I love your dress." I said smiling. She smiled at me brightly. We ended up talking a lot and taking a few shots together. Of course we are underaged but whatever and there was no papparazzi there to take pictures of us for the tabloids. We partied and danced and sang along to songs. Ashley and I had actually become really good friends and we ended up exchanging numbers.

It was around 3:00 in the morning and I was totally drunk. Sammy, Tori, and Desirae were wasted as well. We wobbled back to the Limo and fell asleep on our boys. It was a really fun night and I wanted it to last forever. Howerver my stomach wanted it to end. I threw up maybe five times and it absolutley sucked. We went back to Harrys and had a sleepover. I loved everything about tonight, it was magical.

We ate cotton candy but we didn't have a nandos in Denver so Niall was a bit cranky. I ate a cupcake and Liam was drinking a juice box and eating pop-corn. I smiled at how much of a big kid he is. I love Liam so much, however he hasn't really told me he loves me which leaves me a little worried. I wanted him to say it so bad but all I could do was wait so I didn't sound like a clingy girlfriend. We stood up until seven in the morning playing board games from the 90's such as Dream Phone.

Author's Note: As always said or typed Terra's outfit is on the external link. Make sure to vote, comment, and fan me! xX