Chapter Twenty: Kidnapped

Samanthas P.O.V.

He stepped closer to me closing the door behind him. He seemed vaguely familiar I just couldn't place it right then.

"How are you doing sweet heart?" he spoke in a dark voice.

He stepped closer to me pulling out a knife. I felt an overwhelming feeling of pain in my stomach and when I looked down blood was gushing. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to give the loser the satisfaction.

"Oh a strong one aren't we?" he spoke.

He then stuck the knife deeper into my stomach. He yanked the knife out and dragged out against my cheek being me bleed harder. He then ripped off the duct tape on my mouth and cupped my chin in his hand.

"Remember me?" he says slicing my cheek again.

"Conor." I said my voice shaky.

"I prefer brother. Don't you" he said holding the knife.

"You are not my brother, you never will be." I spoke.

"Wrong. We are family whether you like it or not." He spoke.

"just kill me and get it over with." I said.

"I think I'll keep you alive for a bit." He said before knocking me unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the sofa with Terra when my phone buzzed. Zayn wanted to know if I could hang out I turned to terra who was currently eating a cupcake.

"So you want to hang out with Zayn? You could probably invite Angie." I asked.

She turned to me and smiled then spoke, "Yeah why not let me go text Ange."

She stood up and went to grab her phone from the kitchen.

"I'm going to do home and change I'll probably see the girls there. Bye."

Terra walked out the door leaving me to get ready. Maybe today Is the one day without drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terra's P.O.V.

I drove home and walked into the house. To my surprise Tori and Angelina were asleep on the couch and Desirae was drawing on their faces.

"Let's go to Zayns. Invite the boys. I'm going to get changed wake up that girls and tell them the same." I said. I walked up the stairs and why in Sam's room which she wasn't in I assumed she was probably already at Zayns. I went into my room and looked in my wardrobe.

I picked out a Black Starbucks coffee Print Vest Top, PAIGE DENIM 'Jimmy Jimmy Skinny' Cropped boyfriend skinny jeans and black TOMS. I put on a rhinestone infinity ring, rhinestone infinity symbol beaded stretch bracelet on and silver hoops. I put on pink beige lipstick, falsies eyelash mascara and Revlon colourStay creme eyeliner.

I let my hair the way it was and went back downstairs to the girls. Desirae was sitting on the couch alone so assumed she had already changed. I say next to get some the girls started to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desirae's P.O.V. (while terra is changing.)

Well as you can imagine the girls were pretty upset when they found out I had drawn on them.

"Calm down its washable marker." I said trying to calm them down.

"ugh whatever I'm going to get ready, watch your back Desi." Angelina said walking back up the stairs.