Chapter Seven: Really?!?!

Sammys' P.O.V.

Zayn and I walked into the grocery store. I ran straight to the candy aisle while Zayn the health freak went to the vegetables.

"OMG zayn you don't go to a store to buy vegetables unless they are carrots...or potatos.." I said deep in thought. Zayn laughed at me and I shrugged. I grabbed hold of his wrist and yanked him to the candy aisle.

"Wait!! We forgot a cart!!" i said fake horrified. "Oh well! I guess you will just have to carry everything." I told Zayn. He shrugged.

I grabbed gummy bears, sour gummy worms, sour patch kids, jolly ranchers, oreos, chocolate chip cookies, chips, soda, and a bag of carrots for louis. I walked up to the cash register and pulled out my wallet. no money. I looked at Zayn and looked back at the cash register. I grabbed everything from Zayn.

"Zayn we are going to the back of the store okay?" I said. He nodded his head. My plan was risky but no way in heck was I going to ask Zayn for help. I call it mexican pride.

I grabbed half of the things from Zayn and stuffed it in my purse. Zayn looked at me shocked.

"What I do it all the time." I said.

"Now Zayn I need you to hide the stuff okay." I said. He nooded his head and I pointed to the back door. We ran like heck me laughing and Zayn had a worried face. We ran into his car. I'm pretty sure no one noticed.

"Sammy!! What the heck!! What if we got caught!!" he was totally worried.

"Relax Zayn." I smiled. We took the long route home talking.

"Sammy?" Zayn asked.

"Yes Zayn?" I replied.

"Why do you steel like this?" he said. I sighed.

"Well you see Zayn I didn't have the same up bringing as my friends..I um bounced back and fourth in foster care and I had to steal for my food. I had a best friend to and she used to get in trouble a lot. So we took off untill someone found us. We were seperated but my parents kept in touch with her so we see eachother sometimes." I said. Zayn looked shocked.

"I'm sorry Sammy but there is something I need to tell you.... You are my sister."

I slammed the brakes. What the heck is he serious? I couldn't find the words to speak. I just looked at him in shock. He looked extremely guilty and embarressed.

"Let's go to the house okay?" I said. He nodded his head. We arrived there in at least fifteen minutes. I walked in. Angie looked at me and Zayn.

"Did she make you steal too?" she asked. He nodded is head. I looked at him and he nodded in approval. I took a deep breath.

"Zayn is my brother." I said finally. I opened my eyes to see everyones expression. Everyone looked shocked except Tori, Angie, Terra and Dezi. I laughed. They always thought I looked like Zayn.

"So tomorrow you want to meet the family?" he suggested. I beamed with excitement. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I looked at Niall ran up to him and kissed him. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.