Chapter Twenty-Five: What's Your Name?

Niall's P.O.V.

Ever since Tori said she saw Sammy we have been searching for what seems like a year. We've made so many discoveries and yet we haven't found her. Every time we get a lead it seems as though the trail ends, as if we aren't meant to find her. I know we are though, why else would she leave us a note. I carry that note with me everywhere I go. It's a symbol of hope in my opinion. Zayn hasn't left the laptop in about two weeks.

I believe it's been four months since Samanthas funeral and still we have yet to find her. It is strange that the police haven't found her murderer yet. It's also completely irritating knowing that. I grabbed a jacket from the coat hanger and proceeded to outdside. I pushed through the door and the massive amount of paparazzi. I put on my sunglasses and walked to the park, I sat on the park bunch and pulled out my phone.

I scrolled through my twitter feed and continued to read the hateful comments towards me. Tears threatened to spill out as a petite figure proceeded towards me, great a fan just what I need. I continued to look at my phone hoping she wouldn't reconize me.

"Mind if I sit here?" she asked. I didn't reply.

"Okay then." she said. She sat down and tapped her foot against the ground.

"My name's Susan, what's your name?" she asked.

She had brown hair, brown eyes, and an american accent.

"Um hello in there?" she asked.

"Oh sorrry my name is Niall." I said sticking out my hand. She shook my hand and started to whistle.

"Um, sorry to ask, but it looks like you were crying." she said her eyes full of concern.

"Yeah, just reading some tweets to me." I said.

"Well just ignore them, I know that's hard to do but just keep thinking about tomorrow and be optomistic." She said smiling. I nodded as we stared out to the field.

"Come on." she said standing up. I looked at her confused. She rolled her eyes and laughed as she put her hand out for me to grab. I don't know what it was but I felt comfortable around her. I grabbed her hand and stood up as she lead me to a giant hil.

'What are we doing here?" i asked. She smiled and layed on the top of the hill. She gestured for me to join her as we grabbed hands.

"Ready, one, two and three!!!" she screamed. We began to roll down the field and laughing uncontrollably. We reached the end of the hill and sat up.

"You have um grass in your hair." I said. She began picking at her hair trying to find the grass. I reached out and pulled the grass from her hair.

"Got it." I said.

"heh thanks.." she said. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears and I caught sight of a tattoo.

"Oh you have a tattoo? What does it say?" I asked.

"Oh it says love will remember." she said. She smiled at me and laughed.

"I'm starving. Do you want to get something to eat?" she asked.

"Um yeah, that'd be great." I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Great, there's this diner down the street, we could walk there if you want." she said. I nodded as we began walking towards the diner.

"So Niall, what do you like to do on your spare time?" she asked.

"Well lately, I don't know. I've had other things on my mind." I said.