Chapter Seventeen: College

Toris' P.O.V.

It felt so weird to be in the school course. I was sitting to my now ex-boyfriend Jake. I mean I caught him cheating on me with this girl named kimmy. It turns out she didn't know he was dating me because well she was new. We were in acting class and I was waiting to audition for Sandy in Grease.

"Tori Gerrard?" my teacher called out signalling it was my turn to audition. I took a deep breath when the doors burst open.

It was Louis! He panted and ran to a seat next to me.

"Well now that Mr.Tomlinson has finally joined us can we go on with our auditions. "Now Ms. Gerrard and Mr. Tomlinson, you will be performing together." he said. I stood up and walked over to the stage. I took a deep breath and began a scene.

"I'm going back to australia- I might never see you again." I said my voice cracking for affect.

"Don't talk that way Sandy." Louis said grabbing my hands.

"But it's true. I've just had the best summer of my life and now I have to go away! It just isn't fair! (Kisses me) Danny don't spoil it." I said my voice full of emotion.

"It's not spoiling it Sandy, it's only making it better." Louis said smiling.

"Danny is this the end?" I asked a tear escaping my eye.

"Of course not it's only the begining." he said wiping the tear away from my eye.

"Fantastic!" my teacher screamed and clapping.

"You two shall be my Sandy and Danny!" he said happily. I sqeauled and hugged Louis. I pulled apart now knowing that I was hugging Louis. I blushed slightly and walked out to my next class with Terra. It was actually my contemporary dance class. Desirae and Sammy did Hip-hop and Angelina was the only one who did Ballet. I ran into the class panting as I saw terra stretching.

"Girl hurry your bum up before the teacher comes." Terra said. I ran to the changing room and changed into my yoga pants and pink active wear tank top. I put my hair in a sock bun and ran to class. I sat down next to Terra and started streching my legs. I sat up and grabbed my water bottle.

"Good morning class! Today we will be starting a new routine, Terra you lead." she said.

Terra squealed and walked up to the class and copied the teachers moves and soon we were all dancing with her.

******************

"Oh my gawd!" I yelled whilst drinking my now room tempature water.

"Gah!" Terra said while paying attention to your phone. I gave her a questioning look when she looked up and said, "temple run 2" I nodded my head as if I undertood and went back into the changing room. I took a quick shower and changed back onto my clothes my hair was wet so I quickly put it in a side braid.

I was wearing my pink long-sleeved pink crop top that said GEEK with white skinny jeans and light pink VANS. I walked out into the dance room grabbing my bag and heading back to my other classes.

******************

I was at my last class of the day and it was songwriting. I had this class with Sammy and Angelina.

"Want to jam?" I asked. They both nodded their heads in agreement as Louis came towards us.

"Mind if I join?" he asked now panting. They shrugged and I nodded my head. I stood by a microphone as Sammy grabbed a guitar, Angelina this weird button think, mini piano and clackers. Louis sat down by the Piano and start playing.

We played beauty and the beat! It was great, Louis sang first with girls and I singing the chorus and stuff with him.

*************

"Well that was fun!" I said exiting the building with the girls and Louis by my side.

"So when did you start college?" I asked.

"Um well me and the lads decided to try it out." he replied.

"Well where do the other guys go?" I asked confused.

"Um Niall, Zayn, and Liam were in Hip-Hop with us." Sammy said. That was shocking.

"So then where is Harry?" I asked. "Oh he was in.....jazz......." Louis replied shyly.

I giggled and we walked to the car. "See you tomorrow!" I said getting in the car.

Author's Note: Hay guisssssse. The girls outfits are in the external link so if you want to know what they were wearing I suggest you click it. As always, don't forget to vote, comment, and fan me. Comment YOLO if you read thiss.