Chapter Twenty-Three: Funerals Suck

Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm such a terrible updater but now that's going to change that. Hopefully I can update a new story every week. Mondays and Fridays. So now there's a schedule instead of updating whenever I have the chance. Also listen to the song on the side throught the story for the full affect. Um other than that no big announcements. But yeah thanks for sticking with the story! Remember to vote, comment, and fan me!! xX

Niall's P.O.V.

Today's the day, the day that Samantha will be buried in a dark hole in the ground. It's just one of those things that doesn't make sense. When the love of your life dies, you're whole life just kind of collapses. I mean it's hard, everyday not being able to call them or text them or kiss them, it just feels unnatural. Today's going to be hard for everyone.

Zayn is taking this especially hard; I just don't know how he's going to react to seeing her again. I mean she'll look alive but she won't be alive. The girls have been having a rough time without her, I know because they're always crying. Angelina has been hanging around here a lot, she's trying to talk to Zayn but she just won't let her in anymore. He won't let any of us talk to him.

The boys have been more protective of the girls because of all the swarming paparazzi. I don't go outside anymore because of it. The fans have camped outside for a long time crying as well cheering that they love me and that they're sorry and as appreciative I am; it doesn't really help. The funeral is today at 3:00pm and I can't stand the idea of going.

Sammy if you can hear me Why? Why did you leave me. Dammit Sammy I needed you, I still need you. And you just left me. I know It's my fault but just come back. Please.

The girls should be here in an hour; I suppose I should get ready then.

Terra's P.O.V.

The girls and I had been in her room for a while. Talking sometimes but mostly crying about the girl who was once our best friend. We were like a family; but the families broken right now. Angelina hasn't really talked ina while, I believe it's because Zayn hasn't talked to her in about 5 weeks and she's been taking it pretty hard. Normally we'd all go out for a drink and cheer her up but nobody has been happy in a while.

"We should get changed guys." I said.

The girls nodded and we all walked into our rooms teary eyed and red puffy faces. I walked into my room currently in sweatpants and a longsleeved shirt and my hair in a messy bun. I walked to my closet and searched for the appropriate attire. I finally decided on a fitted black dress that had thick straps that didn't entirely cover my shoulders.

I went over to my vanity and grabbed a MAC primer and rubbed it in my face. I decided on the rimmel wake me up concealer and foundation in fair and applied it with a buffer brush. I grabbed my rimmel stay matte powder in translucent and applied with a fluffly brush. I grabbed my NYX eyelid primer and put it on my eyelids. I decided to use my NAKED eyeshadow palet for a neutral eye look. I put on the MILANI pencil eye liner and lined my water line and created a winged effect. I put on my NYX blush in Dusty Rose with a contouring brush. I filled in my eyebrows with my MILANI brow wizz pencil. I grabbed a highlighter and applied it in the necassary areas. I then grabed a light pink lipstain and swept it on,

I put my hair in a high ballerina bun with a few strands curled near my face. I grabbed a black clutch and put some black flats and went outside my room taking a breath.

Angelina's P.O.V.

I went to my room and scanned my closet. I had to get ready for today. I wanted to see Zayn and talk to him for once. He's pretty much been ignoring everyone for a while; not to mention the countless amount of girls he's brought home drunk. I know he's going through a rough time but I wish he'd talk to me.